Join the world’s smartest minds on the Altair Future.Industry event! Altair is a global technology leader, building comprehensive, open architecture solutions for data analytics and AI, computer-aided engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair’s solutions enable the design and optimization of high-quality, innovative and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world.
The Future.Industry event will be held virtually from October 4 to October 6, 2022 and will include thought leadership presentations from industry leaders and experts, as well as customer stories and startup panel discussions. Altair strives to build smarter, simpler and scalable simulation, HPC and AI solutions, helping you unlock your potential and transform your startup.
Discover the virtual Altair Future.Industry event and save your spot today
Find out how the convergence of simulation, high-performance computing and AI is changing the way innovative companies unlock the full potential of their technology investment to compete in the future, from leading thought leaders of major brands to early stage startups.
From October 4-6, Future.Industry will provide a platform for inspirational keynote speakers, industry thought leaders and Altair leaders to share their vision for the future.
Day 1: October 4 – Thought-leadership presentations
On Day 1 of Future.Industry, listen to the best minds from around the world. Learn from leading industry experts on hot topics, including:
- What’s on the horizon for artificial intelligence? with Amy Webb, founder and CEO of the Future Today Institute
- Fly me to the moon with Alessandro Franceschetti, Head of Structural Engineering at Luna Rossa, Prada Pirelli Team
- Technological innovations behind the Lucid Air with dr. Royston Jones, CTO of Altair and Peter Rawlinson, CEO of Lucid Motors
Day 2: October 5 – Customer Experiences and Discussions
On Day 2 of Future.Industry, you’ll hear from Altair’s customers. Find out how they partner with Altair for solutions to their problems in these trend tracks:
- Electrify your product portfolio
- Stimulating sustainability
- Smart production
- Digital Twin: real-time real results
For example, a startup panel discussion will focus on “Pioneering the future of sustainability through better engineering”. This panel looks at how sustainability is changing the story of product design and making it necessary to move from a linear to a circular model by exploring:
- Role of startups and research centers in designing for a circular economy.
- Cleaner renewable energy and the role of raw materials.
- Achieving sustainability goalsincluding decarbonization and reaching net zero, through digitization, simulation, AI and HPC.
Day 3: October 6 – Breakout Sessions with Altair & Industry Experts
The main themes of day 3 are “Digital Twin Revolution: Convergence of System Simulations and Data Analytics” and “Solving the challenge of electrification in every industry”.
Learn from a mix of industry and Altair experts in usage breakout sessions Altair’s range of digital products to promote sustainability. The event is split into focused parallel tracks that cover the following topics:
- Altair’s new era of Modeling and visualization solutions
- Accelerate product development with End-to-end electronic system design
- Simulation driven Design for manufacturability
- Multiphysics for the physical world
Furthermore, an Academic Track on Day 3 will include presentations from institutions around the world that focus on how to prepare students to be ready for a career in today’s world.
The Future.Industry event will be launched in two time zones – Central European Time (CEST) and Eastern Time (EDT) to cater to global visitors. All sessions are presented in English with live audio translation available in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese and Korean to support a global audience.
You will also have the chance to win Altair Swag and E-Gift Cards by attending the live event.
Secure your seat today
Discover the full agenda & reserve your spot for Altair’s Future.Industry Event, held October 4-6, to learn how to transform your business to drive sustainability by leveraging digital technology solutions.
The Altair Future.Industry event is sponsored by some of the biggest names in digital technology, including:
- Google Cloud
- Tech Mahindra
Sharing is caring!