EIT Manufacturing is supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), a body of the European Union. It is one of eight innovation communities within EIT. EIT Manufacturing’s main aim is to bring European stakeholders focused on production together in innovation ecosystems that add unique value to European products, processes and services and inspire the creation of globally competitive and sustainable production. EIT Manufacturing brings together more than 70 organizations (universities, research institutes and companies) as well as a growing network of innovative startups, scale-ups and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). In this context, EIT Manufacturing is pleased to present the Regional Innovation Scheme (RIS) Intrapreneurship Challenge†
Discover the RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge 2022
To ensure that innovations have perfect access to the market, the industry has the right talent and entrepreneurs can thrive, EIT Manufacturing connects and integrates the areas of education, innovation and business creation through the Regional Innovation Scheme.
The RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge is a competition to attract, select and support manufacturing end-users in EIT RIS eligible countries to develop innovative projects with the support of solution providers addressing social and environmental aspects†
How does the challenge work?
A production end-user, supported by a collaborator leading the effort as an intrapreneur, and a solution provider – apply together to implement an intrapreneurship challenge for any of the topics below.
Implementing the intrapreneurship challenge should provide a significant benefit for the employees of the processing end-users and/or for the producing end-users from an economic, social or environmental point of view.
The call is only available for organizations from EIT RIS Eligible Countries†
Which subjects should you apply for?
- Flexible Manufacturing Systems for Competitive Manufacturing
- Low carbon footprint and circular economy systems for green production
- Digital and Collaborative Solutions for Innovative Manufacturing Ecosystems
- Human-machine collaboration for socially sustainable production
The EIT Manufacturing RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge is open to all stakeholders in the manufacturing industry
If you are a person who works for a manufacturing company:, this is your chance to apply as an intrapreneur to improve the daily routine in your work. All you have to do is help your business identify the technical challenges that need improvement†
If you are an end user in production:this is a great one opportunity to improve your production performance by implementing tailor-made solutions based on your specific production needs.
If you are a solutions provider: looking to improve your startup or business service or product portfolio, this is your ability to build a new revenue stream by operating and scaling a jointly created service or solution to potential customers.
Your efforts to advance manufacturing innovation will be rewarded with exciting rewards
- A chance for develop a custom solution based on your production needs
- Business Guidance to build a business strategy based on the results of the project
- Dedicated support with project facilitation, conceptualization and implementation
- Access to the EIT Manufacturing and . network European visibility
- Financial support for manufacturing end users and solution providers up to EUR 50 000 per proposal to implement an intrapreneurship challenge on your production lines or production systems
- Financial Rewards for Intrapreneurs based on the excellent implementation of the selected challenges by the end of 2022
Key dates of the EIT Manufacturing RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge
- Entries close: May 17, 2022, 23:59 (CET)
- Project start date: June 1, 2022
- Project end date: December 31, 2022
EIT Manufacturing strives to accelerate faster innovation with the potential to improve everyday life worldwide, help achieving Europe’s ambitious climate goalsand make sure his staff is ready for the challenges of tomorrow†
EIT Manufacturing – Enabling Innovation!
Ready to solve manufacturing challenges through collaboration and innovation? Sign up for the EIT Manufacturing RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge today!
Sharing is caring
- 1 Discover the RIS Intrapreneurship Challenge 2022
- 2 Your efforts to advance manufacturing innovation will be rewarded with exciting rewards