My.cms.k12.nc.us: Are you looking for the official website of the CMS Intranet and the login guide for the CMS Intranet employee account? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. This article is helpful for you to get detailed information about CMS employee self-service portal. This article covers the intranet features of My.cms.k12.nc.us, the CMS employee intranet login process, and other important resources. So let’s start with the short intro to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools.
About Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) is the second largest school district in North Carolina. The district serves Mecklenburg County, located in the Charlotte metropolitan area. CMS has more than 146,000 students enrolled in more than 160 schools. The district has a budget of $1.7 billion and employs more than 16,000 people.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools was founded in 1960. Before that, North Carolina did not have a statewide public school system. All schools were locally monitored and supported. However, with the population growth of Charlotte (and the surrounding Mecklenburg County) a need arose for an improved public education system that could better meet the needs of students in the area.
Intranet for CMS employees
CMS Employee Intranet is an employee portal for the employees of Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools. Every employee has access to the website.
The website provides employees with a way to access CMS resources and manage their employees. Via CMS Intranet, employees can access their profile, view news, announcements, videos and watch TV on the CMS network. Employees can upload documents to the my.cms.k12.nc.us intranet site with the ability to create links for other employees to access.
The portal also includes a career section where current vacancies in CMS can be viewed. Employees can also find job opportunities in other school districts.
Advantages of CMS Intranet Login Account
Having a CMS employee intranet account has several benefits. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- CMS Intranet provides access to CMS resources.
- Employees can contact their HR department by logging into the portal.
- They can also upload documents that other employees can access via links.
- The best part is that they are kept up to date with news, newsletters and important announcements from the CMS HR department.
- They can also access the CMS TV and watch videos.
- Another advantage is that employees can create their blogs on various topics such as education, sports, etc. Employees can share their thoughts with other employees and parents and students of CMS schools.
You can also check:
CMS Intranet Login Requirements
- CMS Intranet Login web address
- CMS Employee Intranet Login valid username and password
- Internet browser compatible with the official website of the CMS Self Service Intranet
- Laptop or PC or smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access
How to login to CMS Intranet Portal?
Following are the steps to login to the CMS Intranet account:
- Enter your username and password and select Realm.
- After that, click the “Login” button to access your CMS employee intranet account.
Remark: In Realm, select CMSSITES If CMSDOMAIN does not allow you to access the portal.
How to reset CMS Intranet login password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by calling CMS Technology Services Support at 980-343-5736.
CMS Intranet Helpdesk Contact Details
If you are having trouble accessing your CMS Self Service Intranet Login account, please contact CMS Intranet Customer Service.
Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Social Media Tools
This is all about the CMS Intranet login at my.cms.k12.nc.us. We shared everything related to CMS Intranet Employee Self-Service Portal, such as CMS Employee Intranet Benefits, CMS Intranet Login Steps, Forgot Password, and Technical Support Information. We hope you like this article. If you have any questions, let us know through the comment. Our team is always there for you. Visit the Employeeloginportals.com website for more employee portal login guides.