David Philoni is a director, producer, screenwriter and voice actor from the United States. He has worked on Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Mandalorian, and the feature film and television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
|Born Name||Dave Filoni|
|Date of birth||June 7, 1974 in the United States|
|Birthplace||Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States|
|residence||Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania|
|Height (in feet-inches)||5 feet 6 inches|
|Weight (in kilograms)||65KG|
Dave Filoni biography
Dave Filoni grew up in Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Pittsburgh. He graduated from Mount Lebanon High School in 1992 and graduated from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in 1996. According to composer Kevin Kiner (who did most of the music for The Clone Wars and Rebels), Filoni’s father was a fan of opera and classical music; as such, he inherited an appreciation for classical music and assisted in the collaborative process, with Kiner crediting Filoni for suggesting the organ in Grand Admiral Thrawn’s theme from Rebels. Filoni went on to say that his grandfather and uncle were also pilots, the latter specializing in aircraft restoration. He recognized this as a major influence on the Star Wars Resistance idea.
Dave Filoni’s height, weight
Dave Filoni is almost six feet tall and weighs barely more than 80 pounds. He has beautiful warm black eyes and black locks. There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Prior to joining Lucasfilm Animation, Filoni directed episodes of the first season of the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender for Nickelodeon.
- An avid Star Wars fan, Filoni dressed up as the Jedi Master for the beginning of Revenge of the Sith and was disappointed with the character’s fate in the film.
- Filoni left Nickelodeon when George Lucas hired him to work on a Star Wars animated series. Filoni explained on The Star Wars Show that he first thought he was being fooled when he was offered the Star Wars position.
- He is the director of the animated film Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the supervising director of the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- On Sunday, May 28, 2007 at Celebration IV, Filoni spoke with producer Catherine Winder to explain the origins of the new television series and reveal how The Clone Wars is being built.
- He stated at this point that he will be writing for the Clone Wars monthly comic. Filoni plays the bounty hunter Embo in many episodes over several seasons. Filoni was recognized as an honorary member of the global costume group 501st Legion in February 2009 in honor of his contributions to the ongoing Star Wars story.
Dave Filoni’s Net Worth in 2022
When it comes to Dave Filoni’s net worth, Celebrity Net Worth thinks he is worth around $4 million. However, Net Worth Post claims that Filoni’s net worth is significantly higher at $18 million. So anything between $4 and $8 million isn’t terrible.
Dave Filoni Wife, marriage
While Star Wars fans are well versed in Dave’s professional life, they are less familiar with the people he lives with at home. E. Anne Covery, Dave’s wife, is also involved in the Star Wars universe, and not just through Dave. Anne’s short story ‘Bug’ was included in the collection The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark. Her husband was working on an episode of The Clone Wars that inspired the novel.