londonbusinessblog.com Disrupt is back, in person on October 18-20 in San Francisco, and we want to remind college and college students that one minute can change the trajectory of your startup dreams. How?
The opportunity begins when you sign up for the londonbusinessblog.com Student Pitch Competition (powered by Blackstone LaunchPad).
This is how it works:
- Record a 60 second video of your pitch.
- Fill in this application and answer a few quick questions about your startup business or idea.
- Submit your application and video before September 9.
- londonbusinessblog.com will select 20 finalists and notify them on September 18.
- Remark: This is a video only contest – no one will pitch to Disrupt.
What is a competition without prizes? This is what is at stake.
All 20 finalists walk away with free passes to Disrupt, two free tickets to every londonbusinessblog.com event in 2023, and Blackstone LaunchPad swag. The top six finalists will also receive:
- A free three-night stay at a hotel in San Francisco during Disrupt 2022
- Feature coverage in a londonbusinessblog.com article
- A mentoring session with Blackstone LaunchPad and Techstars staff
The competition is 100% free and industry independent – we encourage students building in any industry to apply. And while we’re excited to be assessing applications from students with a functioning MVP, the eventual winners will be a mix of student-led startups in the ideation stage, product/market fit, and those in the growth stage.
Take a look at just a few of the universities whose student-led startups have already applied. We are already quite impressed with the caliber of ideas and products that our table has come across from students all over the world.
- London School of Economics
- Morehouse College
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Berkeley
- Columbia Business School
The fall semester starts in a few weeks, so we encourage students to apply now before college starts, you know, college.
londonbusinessblog.com Disrupt 2022 will take place October 18-20 in San Francisco with an online day on October 21. Don’t miss your chance to win free Disrupt passes and a three-night stay in San Francisco. Sign up for the londonbusinessblog.com Student Pitch Competition no later than September 9. A one-minute pitch can jump-start your startup dreams.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or participating in londonbusinessblog.com Disrupt 2022? Please contact our sales team for sponsorship at: fill in this form.