German Pezzella is an Argentine footballer who plays for Fiorentina, an Italian powerhouse and the Argentina national team. Pezzella was born on June 27, 1991 in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. His father, Miguel Pezzella, raised him. According to our records, the German Pezzella married Agustina Bascerano.
|First and last name||German Pezzella|
|Date of birth||June 27, 1991 (Age: 31 years)|
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Weight (approx.)||79 kg|
|father name||Miguel Pezzella|
|Mother’s name||Gabriela Alimentic|
|Brother’s name||Bruno Pezzella|
|Net value||$1 million – $2 million|
German Pezzella Biography
German Pezzella was born on June 27, 1991 in Bahia Blanca, Argentina. Argentine football center defender who became captain of ACF Fiorentina in Italy. He competed for Argentina in the 2009 Toulon Tournament and the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup as a member of the national team.
Miguel is his father’s name. Bruno, his brother, is also a professional footballer.
He is one of the richest players born in Argentina. He is also on the list of the most popular football players. German Pezzella, 31, is one of the prominent individuals in our database.
German Pezzella Height, weight, body size
He is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He weighs about 79 kg. He has beautiful warm black eyes and black locks. There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- Pezzella joined Club Atlético River Plate’s junior system in 2005 at the age of 14, having played for Club Olimpo.
- Pezzella made her senior debut in a 1-0 loss to the team in Copa America on December 7, 2011. Pezzella scored the winning goal in the final of the 2014 Copa Sudamericana against Atlético Nacional on December 10, 2014.
- On July 10, 2015, Pezzella signed a five-year contract with Real Betis, which had just been promoted to La Liga. He made his debut for the club on 23 August, starting in a 1-1 home draw against Villarreal CF.
- The German then agreed to a five-year contract with Fiorentina that would run through the 2021-22 season for a transfer fee of €11 million. During the 2018-19 season, he was named team captain. Pezzella tested positive for COVID-19 on March 14, 2020.
- Pezzella competed for Argentina in the 2009 Toulon Tournament.
- He also played as a starter in the 2011 South American U-20 Championship and the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
- Pezzella was called up to the Pan American Games on September 1, 2011.
- Pezzella played in five games and scored two goals.
- He was included in Argentina’s preliminary 35-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia in May 2018, but failed to reach the last 23.
- On March 27, 2019, he was named Argentina captain for a friendly against Morocco.
Net worth of German Pezzella
German net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. His excellent profession as a footballer is clearly his main source of money.
German Pezzella has many sponsorship and endorsement partnerships with well-known brands such as Nike, which contribute to its income.
Properties and cars
The information about his residence and vehicles is assessed.
German Pezzella Wife, Marriage, Children
German Pezzella is Agustina’s partner and they got married in 2015. Before the wedding, the couple dated. Not to mention that Agustina’s other wedding details are yet to be revealed. However, the couple has no children; perhaps they are more concerned with their work than having a child.
Awards and Achievement
- National Primera B: 2011-12
- Argentina 2013-14 Primera Division
- Campeonato di Campeonato 2013-14
- 2014 South American Cup
- 2015 South American Cup
- 2015 Copa Libertadores
- Copa America 2021
- Copa del Rey 2021-22
- Pezzella started playing football at the age of nine.
- He made his professional debut with the River Plate and Argentine Giant youth teams.
- He represented Argentina at the 2011 Under-20 World Cup.
- Pazzella made his senior debut for River Plate in December 2011.