A redundant former petrol station is being transformed into a hub to refill plastic waste containers.
Activist and sustainability advocate, Camilla Thurlow, is encouraging the public to refill their Ecover household goods and enjoy complimentary hot drinks, while learning about the benefits and ease of a refill lifestyle.
Throughout the event, guests will be able to:
- Make use of the Ecover refill stations to top up their Ecover Laundry Liquid and Ecover Washing-up Liquid
- Relax in the Refill Lounge whilst learning more about the fight against plastic waste
- Enjoy complimentary hot drinks to help them refuel for the day ahead
- Sign up to the Refillution® with a pledge to reuse your Ecover (or other similar bottle##) for at least one year
- Enjoy and capture photos of a remarkable wall-hanging plant installation featuring living terrariums with self-watering ecosystems – the perfect illustration of the power of reusing plastic
- Chat to Camilla Thurlow about the war on plastic waste and the importance of embracing a refill lifestyle#
The old petrol station, ‘The Ecover Refillery, at 69 Borough Road, London, SE1 1DN will be open on 23rd March, from 10am to 7pm and 24th March, from 9am to 7pm.
Bring your own (empty Ecover cleaning) bottle to receive a free refill
Main Picture: The Ecover Refillery – Visual