Are you looking for the official Home Depot Health Check website? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you all about Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal, including Home Depot Health Check App Features, Home Depot Employee Health Check Benefits, Home Depot Health Check Login Steps for Associate & SSC Non Associate, and many more Lake. Let’s start!!
About Home Depot
Home Depot is a retailer specializing in home improvement and construction products and services. The company offers a wide range of products for homeowners, renters and professionals.
Home Depot has more than 2,200 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China. The store sells a variety of products, including appliances, paint and flooring, plumbing and electrical supplies, heating and cooling systems, lumber, and concrete.
Home Depot has been criticized for the low wages paid to its sales associates. In 2003, Home Depot changed its commission plan to give its sales associates a more consistent base pay.
Home Depot Health Check for employees and partners
This Home Depot Health Check is a benefits portal designed for US Associates and SSC Non-Associates. If you are an employee, log in with your career account. The portal helps employees take control of their health at work and make healthy choices for themselves and their families. SSC Non-Associates can also register on the portal by registering on the site.
The Home Depot Health Check allows employees or employees to view affordable health insurance plans for themselves and their families.
Download Home Depot Health Check App
You are just a few steps away from downloading the app.
- Go to HealthCheck.HomeDepot.Com and log in with your career account credentials.
- Click “Download the app” under the iPhone or Android banner to download the app from the Home Depot Health Check portal on your device.
- Enter your email address and click Submit.
- We will send you a confirmation email with the download link to your registered email ID. Follow the instructions in the email to download the app.
Benefits of the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal
There are many benefits to using this Home Depot Associates Health Check Portal offered by Home Depot. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Short-term disability insurance
- life insurance
Benefits for work and private life
- CARE/solutions for life
- Stop smoking program
- Tax preparation discount program
- Relocation help
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Matching gift program
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- METDesk (assistance for people with special needs)
- Partner discounts
- Backup dependent care
- Adoption help
Full-time employees per hour and in paid employment
- disability insurance
- Expense accounts
- life insurance
- disability insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- Legal Service Plan
- Veterinary insurance
- Car / Homeowner Insurance
- mourning days
- Leave of absence
- Personal / Sick Days
- Jury Duty
- Spending account
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- FutureBuilder 401(k) Plan
- Instant Deposit and Bank Bonuses
You can also check:
Home Depot Health Check Application Requirements
- Home Depot Health Check Login web address
- Home Depot Employee Health Check valid username and password
- Internet browser compatible with Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal official website
- Laptop or PC or smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access
How to login to Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal?
Following are the steps to login to Home Depot Employee Health Check Account For Associate:
- You will be taken to the Home Depot Health Check Login page.
- Enter your location, user ID and password.
- Click the “Login” button to access your Health Check SSO – Employee Login Account.
Home Depot Health Check SSC Non-Associate Login Guide
Following are the steps to login to Home Depot Health Check Portal for SSC Non Associate:
- Visit the official website of the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal at: https://healthcheck.homedepot.com/†
- Click the “SSC unassociated” button.
- A pop-up will open with the information related to Covid-19 safety and guidance; read it carefully and click the “Ok” button to continue.
- Now enter your first and last name, phone number, THD contact name (optional), Badge ID (required for Badge Contractors only) and company.
- Once you have entered all the required information, click the “Submit” button.
Remark: For CDC guidance related to COVID-19, visit www.cdc.gov†
Home Depot Helpdesk Contact details
If you are having trouble logging into your Home Depot Health Check Portal account, please contact the Home Depot Health Check Technical Support Center.
This is all about the Home Depot Health Check login at healthcheck.homedepot.com. We have shared everything related to the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal such as the benefits of Associate Health Check, Home Depot Health Check for Employees & Associates Login guide and help desk contact details. We hope this article was helpful to you. If you have any further questions, please contact us via the comment.
- 1 About Home Depot
- 2 Home Depot Health Check for employees and partners
- 3 Benefits of the Home Depot Employee Health Check Portal
- 4 How to login to Home Depot Associate Health Check Portal?
- 5 Home Depot Helpdesk Contact details
- 6 last words