Looking for an on-demand technology and service company with a mission to disrupt the car care experience everywhere? Look no further than Spiffy.
Spiffy offers a variety of contactless hand washing, advanced detailing and disinfection of vehicles and facilities. In addition, it offers services such as oil change, tires and other maintenance service options. In fact, the Spiffy app allows customers to schedule in less than two minutes. Each service is conveniently performed on site at fleets, office parks and homes using the Spiffy Green system, a eco-friendly way to maintain a vehicle.
Imagine your car feeling like new again. That is the customer promise of the car owner that this company will keep. Since 2014, Spiffy has used his passion for technology and customer experience to pursue the goal of truly convenient and environmentally conscious car care for individuals and fleets across the country.
Some things have changed along the way and others have stayed the same. It has always been mobile, app-based and car wash and detail-oriented. Now Spiffy is 100% contactless. Spiffy Green’s eco-friendly solution uses less than half the water from a traditional car wash and never leaves anything behind. The brand’s patented technology safely removes and recycles used water and oil, and Spiffy can even turn tires into power thanks to the PRTI partnership.
Spiffy prides itself on establishing four unique value propositions that make it a hit with consumers around the world.
- Ease: The combination of its mobile service with smartphone and online booking makes Spiffy the ideal on-demand car care solution.
- trusted: Every car is in the hands of experienced technicians with over 100 hours of training, background checks and multimillion-dollar insurance policies.
- Professional: Spiffy’s fully uniformed technicians arrive in a company vehicle equipped with the power, water, supplies and equipment needed for each service.
- Vegetable: From water use to eco-friendly supplies, the Spiffy Green approach continuously works to reduce the footprint and leave nothing behind.
Related: Why Tesla Stock Remains Resilient?
Spiffy is a top on-demand car cleaning service. It is built to grow with its digital presence alongside the increase in demand for eco-conscious brands. Spiffy’s mobile app includes options for scheduling customers, tracking, and paying for vehicle cleaning and maintenance services.
The company adheres to current protocols for high-quality disinfection and contactless services. More importantly, it uses eco-friendly supplies and its proprietary technology uses only half of traditional water consumption, leaving nothing behind.
Spiffy also has a very unique corporate mascot – Spiffy the Penguin! The brand’s penguin mascot reflects its commitment to a fun, professional attitude and environmentally conscious mindset. Bright blue vans with the Spiffy penguin logo are one of the best marketing platforms.
spiffy has established 40+ franchise locations, and new franchises have delivered a remarkable 122% growth over the past three years. The company’s motto is that Spiffy takes care of cars so that the customer can get on with life.
If you’re ready to deliver on Spiffy’s promise and have fun every day making people’s cars feel like new again, the brand invites you to join its growing roster. Spiffy is on a mission to redefine the car care experience everywhere and would like you to join the family.
How Much Does a Spiffy Franchise Cost?
To open your own Spiffy franchise, here are the financial requirements, cash requirements, and ongoing franchise fees associated with owning a business.
Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000.
Initial investment: $101,000 to $181,000.
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000.
Cash requirement: $150,000.
Veteran Incentives: 10% discount on the franchise fee.
Royalty fee: 7%.
Advertising royalties: 2%.
Contract duration: 10 years.
Spiffy does not provide internal financing, but maintains relationships with external sources that offer financing to cover the franchise fee, start-up costs, equipment, inventory, accounts receivable and payroll.
How can I find out more about the Spiffy franchise opportunity?
What makes Spiffy a unique franchise opportunity? A lot. The company has been committed to building a positive brand since day one – from the penguin logo and truck designs to the company values. By joining Spiffy as a franchisee, you gain the support of an established brand that attracts attention and inspires trust. Check out these details:
- Zero friction: What started as a goal of mobile, on-demand service evolved into a seamless smartphone app experience for consumers. In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic, this has expanded to contactless services.
- Full car care: Spiffy is at the cutting edge of comprehensive auto maintenance – detail, disinfection, oil change, tires and more – for local drivers and national fleets. The brand’s impact is enhanced through various partnerships (such as Safelite and PRTI) that enable an all-in-one market for its customers.
- Own technology: Technology runs all over Spiffy, from the consumer and engineer apps to the trucks and vans it makes for service across the country. To be dedication to innovation has pushed Spiffy to bring the conveniences of e-commerce and the Internet of Things to the automotive industry.
- winning team: Co-founders Scot Wingo and Karl Murphy brought their unique philosophies together to create Spiffy. The brand’s approach is completed by an experienced leadership team, dedication to W2 employees and business support – including accounting, marketing and customer service.
As a Spiffy franchisee, you do business for yourself, but never alone. This is the level of franchise training and support you can count on with the brand.
- Technology: Get started with the resources you need to book and complete services. Appointments are handled via in-house software and each Spiffy vehicle is outfitted at HQ before being shipped to you.
- Education: Draw on the lessons the company has learned over the past six years with its two-week franchise training program and the Spiffy U e-learning platform.
- For Business: Let Spiffy handle the paperwork and promotion so you can focus on what you do best: provide five-star quality services every time.
write your own success story sharply with the Spiffy franchise. Request more information about franchising with Spiffy by fill in this form to learn more and start the discovery process for your own franchise business.
Related: Buying a Car in 2022? Here are 5 ways to get the best deal.