If you are an Airtel consumer and looking forward to moving to Jio, follow these simple steps to make the switch:
- To start transferring your SIM card from Airtel to Jio network, first send SMS to 1900 from the
Airtel number:you want to port to Jio by the message to type in.
- Over time, you will receive an SMS from the existing network provider with the Universal Product Code (UPC) code along with the expiration date.
- Then go to the app store and download the MyJio App. Open the app and generate a Jio coupon code.
- Visit a Reliance Jio/Digital/Dx mini store near you with your smartphone, UPC code and Jio coupon code.
- You must provide proof of address such as Aadhaar card. If your Aadhaar card does not have the local address, you must carry another valid proof of address. You must also provide an approved ID. Also bring two passport photos.
- Upon your request, the Reliance or Jio store staff will activate your Jio connection through the eKYC process.
- If you are an Airtel postpaid subscriber, you must pay all outstanding amounts with Airtel before starting the transfer process.
- Now, transferring your Airtel mobile number to Jio network will take place within seven working days. During this interim period you can continue to use the services of Airtel undisturbed. When the transfer is completed successfully, you will be notified that you are covered by the new network.
How to check airtel number?
How to check airtel data balance?
What is the airtel balance application number?