You must meet Kaguya-sama if you like rom-com anime! Crunchyroll’s Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 3 English dub release date was April 22, 2022.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War’s third season, titled “Ultra Romantic”, premiered on April 9, 2022.
The highly anticipated third season of Kaguya-sama: Love Is War has recently started streaming. The English dub of Kaguya-sama Season 3 was released after only two episodes were released.
Fans can watch the series on Crunchyroll, where both the English sub and dub versions are available.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War is based on Aka Akasaka’s best-selling manga of the same name. on Namely MediaAka Akasaka’s best-selling manga is also available in English.
At Studio A-1 PicturesShinichi Omata directed the anime. Yasuhiro Nakanishi handles the scripts, while the character design is provided by Yuko Yahiro.
Season 3 English Dub Cast
The full cast and crew of the third season can be found below.
- Alexis Tipton as Kaguya Shinomiya (Miko in Mieruko-chan)
- Miyuki Shirogane is played by Aaron Dismuke (Senku in Dr. STONE)
- Chika Fujiwara is played by Jad Saxton (Tamaki in Fire Force)
- Austin Tindle as Yu Ishigami (Ryo in Shenmue the Animation)
- Miko Iino is played by Madeleine Morris (Sorawo in Otherside Picnic)
- AmaLee as Ai Hayasaka (Marin in My Dress-Up Darling)
- Adolphe Pescarolo is played by Jeremy Inman (Obi in Fire Force)
- Kei Shirogane is played by Heather Walker (Hamusuke in Overlord)
- Maki Shijo (Mosin-Nagant in Girls’ Frontline) is played by Hope Endrenyi.
- Ian Sinclair plays the role of the narrator (Ronaldo in The Vampire Dies in No Time)
Kevin Thelwell, Oscar Seung and Jeremy Inman provide additional voices.
Clifford Chapin will be Miyuki’s voice from the first episode until Aaron Dismuke returns from vocal rest.
Kaguya-sama Season 3 Dub Crew
- Aaron Dismuke, Morgan Garrett and Michelle Rojas are the ADR directors.
- Kim Morton is the ADR engineer
- Jessica Sluys wrote the ADR script.
- Tyler Walker is the ADR script supervisor.
- Benjamin Tehrani is responsible for the preparation of the ADR.
- William Dewell is the mix engineer.
Kaguya-sama: Love Is War Season 3 Story Synopsis
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, two geniuses at the prestigious Shuchiin Academy, have developed emotions for each other.
On the other hand, they are resolute in their refusal to confess to the other, believing that the first to do so is the “loser”.
What started as teenage stubbornness has turned into a full-fledged “war,” complete with outrageous jokes in an attempt to get the other person to confess first.
While the setting sounds like a traditional rom-com, Kaguya-sama stands out for the depth, development, and biting humor of its characters.
While the rom-com genre is notorious for being obsessed with the love-development of the main characters, Kaguya-sama defies expectations with a self-aware story.
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane, the two student council leaders, are said to be in love…
But nothing has happened in over six months!? They are both pompous and incapable of being truthful.
Things have become tense and they are engaged in a battle of “who can convince the other to declare their love first.”
After an outbreak of cunning warfare between two privileged college students in love, this is a brand new romantic comedy.