Lorenzo Pellegrinic is an Italian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Serie A club Roma and is the club’s captain. He is a member of the Italian national team. Pellegrini is a Roma youth product who joined the club in 2007 and made his professional debut in 2015. On March 22, 2015, he made his professional debut for Italian professional football club Roma, replacing Turkish professional player Salih Ucan at halftime against Cesena.
|First and last name||Lorenzo Pellegrinic|
|celebrated name||Lorenzo Pellegrinic|
|Date of birth||June 19, 1996|
|Age in 2022||26 years|
|Father||Antonio Tonino Pellegrinic|
|Girlfriend(s) / Business||Veronica Martinelli|
|Wife / Husband||Veronica Martinelli|
|Children||1 daughter and son|
|Net value||7 million euros|
Lorenzo Pellegrini Biography
Lorenzo Pellegrinic was born on June 19, 1996. His hometown is Rome, Italy. He was born to Mr. and Mrs. Antonio Tonino Pellegrini and grew up with his sister Gemella Pellegrini. He is of Italian descent. He belongs to white nationality. His faith is Roman Catholic. Gemini is his astrological sign.
Antonio Tonino Pellegrini is his father’s name, but his mother’s name is unknown. Tonino Pellegrini, his father, was a professional amateur player. No information about his mother’s professional background is accessible. Gemella Pellegrini is his sister. This footballer started his youth career with Roma before making his professional debut in 2005.
In 2005, he started playing football for Roma’s teenage group and began his calling at the club. At the age of 18, he made his senior debut for Roma in a 1-0 Serie A win against Cesena on March 22, 2015, replacing Salih Ucan in the second half.
Lorenzo Pellegrini Height, Weight, Body Measurement
Lorenzo Pellegrinic maintains its height of 1.86 m, or 6 feet and 1 inch. He weighs 77 kg. He has an athletic body type. His eye and hair colors are both dark. His sexual orientation is straight.
- He entered the Roma Youth Academy at the age of nine, despite being born in Rome. Manager Rudi Garcia made his professional debut on March 22, 2015, at the age of 18, having previously represented the club in the UEFA Youth League. On the same day, he replaced Salih Ucan in the second half of Cesena’s 1-0 Serie A win.
- On June 30, 2015, he agreed to a deal with fellow Serie A club Sassuolo for a fee of €1.25 million. Roma kept a buy-back clause in the transfer terms agreement, giving the club the option to buy Lorenzo back at a later date. He made his debut for the club on November 8, 2015, in a 1-0 league win against Carpi. The following month, he scored his first goal in a 3–0 win against Sampdoria.
- He has played 20 games for Sassuolo this season, including one Coppa Italia, and has scored three goals. Pellegrini became the youngest player in Serie A history during the 2016-17 season, having delivered six goals and four assists on 10 April 2017. He appeared in 34 games in all competitions for the season, scoring 8 goals and logging 7 assists. However, at the end of the season, he re-signed with Roma.
- On 30 June 2017, Roma activated the €10 million purchase clause in Lorenzo’s transfer agreement with Sassuolo, returning him to Rome on a five-year contract. On the same day, Federico Ricci (a Roma youth product) signed an outright contract with Sassuolo for €3 million. He scored his first goal for the club on December 1, 2017 and scored Roma’s third goal in a 3-1 league win against SPAL.
- He has represented his country Italy at various youth levels in addition to playing at club level. In March 2014, he made his U19 debut against Germany. He had a brief stint with the U20s in 2015 before making his U21 debut against France on June 2 of the following year.
- He made his first senior debut on 21 May 2017, in an unofficial friendly against San Marino, as a halftime substitute for Daniele Baselli. On 11 June, he made his second international appearance, playing in Italy’s 5-0 home win against Liechtenstein in a 2018 World Cup qualifier. Later that month, manager Luigi di Biagio named him to Italy’s under-21 squad for the 2017 season. UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
Lorenzo Pellegrini’s Net Worth
Lorenzo Pellegrinic benefits from his professional football career. Contracts, wage rates, awards and support all contribute to his compensation. In June 2015, he completed papers for Serie A side Sassuolo for a fee of €1.25 million. In June 2017, Roma used the €10 million buy-back provision established for his exchange deal with Sassuolo to bring him back to Rome on a five-year deal. As of 2021, his total net worth is estimated at €7 million, and his fee is £3.9 million. Its market value is estimated at over €40 million.
He is an ambassador for the world-famous shoe and sportswear company Nike.
Lorenzo Pellegrini Wife, Marriage, Children
If we look at his own life, Lorenzo Pellegrini is a married man. In 2018, he married his great lover, Veronica Martinelli. The couple is blessed with two children, a girl and a child. He has a close relationship with his significant other and children, and they live their lives happily together.
Awards and Achievement
- AS Roma Player of the Season: 2020-21.
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the Season: 2020-21.
- Serie A Goal of the Month: September 2021, January 2022, March 2022.
- UEFA Europa Conference League Team of the Season: 2021-22.
- UEFA Europa Conference League Player of the Season: 2021-22.
- He is one of Italy’s emerging football talents. From a tactical point of view, he is a football genius.
- The Italian national is descended from the Roma ethnic group. In addition, Antonio Tonino Pellegrini treated their child as the only son.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini comes from a middle-class family where his father used to earn an average wage as an amateur player.
- He lived and breathed the two main features of the city, religion (Headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church) and football.
- Tonino Pellegrini was a former football player who had his own setbacks and never made it big in the game.