Lucas Daniel de la Torre (born May 23, 1998) is a United States professional soccer player who currently plays for La Liga side RC Celta de Vigo and the United States national team.
Luca de la Torre Biography
Lucas Daniel de la Torre was born on May 23, 1998 to parents from the United States and Spain. His parents are both well-known physicists with PhDs. They are proud of their son’s achievements.
Anne Bang, Luca de la Torre’s mother, received a Ph.D. in biology from the University of California-San Diego. She is currently the director of stem cell biology at the Conrad Prebys Center for Chemical Genomics. She is known for her contributions to the development of patient-specific and human-induced disease models based on pluripotent stem cells. Likewise, Luca de la Torre’s father, Juan de la Torre, has a Ph.D. from the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid and works as a professor in the Department of Immunology and Microbiology at the Scripps Research Institute in San Diego. The institute’s project focuses on biomedical research and education. Juan was the one who instilled in Luca a passion for football. His father’s Spanish passport helped him find a job in Fulham after his freshman year at Torrey Pines High School.
Luca de la Torre Height, weight, body size
He is 5 feet 10 inches tall. He weighs about 67 kg. He has beautiful warm black eyes and black locks. There is no information about his chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on.
- De la Torre lived in San Diego, California, and began his football career with Nomads SC and the San Diego Surf before moving to England in 2013 to play for Fulham.
- De la Torre made his Fulham debut on August 9, 2016, in the first round of the EFL Cup against Leyton Orient. He started the game and played 88 minutes as Fulham won 3-2 at Brisbane Road.
- On 28 October 2017, he made his league debut as a last-minute substitute for Tomá Kalas in a 1–1 home draw against Bolton Wanderers.
- On 25 September 2018, he scored his first goal for Fulham in an EFL Cup match against Millwall. De la Torre signed a two-year contract with Heracles Almelo on August 6, 2020. On September 13, 2020, he assisted in a 2-0 win against ADO Den Haag on his Eredivisie debut.
- He was chosen for the Eredivisie Team of the Month in March 2021.
- He was elected Eredivisie Team of the Month for January 2022 for the second time.
- De la Torre was believed to have signed for Celta de Vigo of La Liga on July 7, 2022.
- De la Torre competed for the United States in the 2015 CONCACAF U-17 Championship and the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
- He was also part of the US Under-20 squad that won the 2017 CONCACAF U-20 Championship, scoring the winning goal against Haiti in the group stage and conceding a penalty kick in the penalty shootout against Honduras in the final.
- He was also part of the United States squad that advanced to the quarter-finals of the 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup, scoring a goal in a group stage draw against Ecuador and assisting match-winner Josh Sargent in a group match against The goal of Senegal and Lagos Kunga in a 6-0 Round of 16 wins over New Zealand.
- De la Torre made his senior team debut for the United States on June 2, 2018, coming on as a substitute in a friendly against the Republic of Ireland.
- He earned his first start for the United States against Honduras in a 3-0 World Cup qualifier win on February 2, 2022.
Luca de la Torre .’s net worth
Torre receives $2,515 (£2,000) weekly from Heracles, for a total annual salary of $130,818 (£104,000). In addition, since his contract expires on June 30, 2023, the Orange must have prepared for an extension. As a result, Luca’s earnings may increase even more. As a result, Luca de la Torre’s net worth must be huge. We calculated Luca De La Torre’s net worth using data from several web sources. Luca De La Torre’s net worth is $1 million as of September 2022.
Luca de la Torre Girlfriend, Dating
So far, the athlete has not been seen with anyone. There is also no mention of Luca de la Torre’s girlfriend. He has not published any posts or photos indicating who he is currently dating and only posts about football. Torre is only in his early twenties, so it’s fair to assume he’s now concentrating on his work. Alternatively, he may not want to reveal anything about his romantic life at this point. However, let’s hope Luca de la Torre’s companion shows up soon.
Awards and Achievement
- CONCACAF U-20 Championship: 2017
- De La Torre began his professional soccer career with the San Diego Surf and Nomad Soccer Club. He moved to England in 2013 to play for Fulham.
- De la Torre signed a two-year contract with Heracles Almelo on August 6, 2020. On September 13, 2020, he contributed to a 2-0 win over ADO Den Haag in his first game.
- De La Torre played for the United States under-17 team in the 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup and CONCACAF U-17 Championship.
- In 2018, De La Torre was named to the United States senior team. On June 2, 2018, he made his international debut against the Republic of Ireland.