Marcelo Brozovic is a Croatian professional footballer who currently plays for Serie A club Inter Milan and the Croatian national team. He represented his country in the 2014 and 2018 FIFA World Cups, as well as the 2016 and 2020 UEFA Euros.
|First and last name||Marcelo Brozovic|
|Date of birth||Nov 16, 1992|
|Age||30 years old|
|Father’s name||Ivan Brozovic|
|mother’s name||Sanja Brozovic|
|Brothers and sisters||Two|
|Name sister/brother||Emma and Patrick|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|name of the children||Aurora and Rafael|
|Net value||$23 million|
Marcelo Brozović Biography
Marcelo Brozovic was born on November 16, 1992. Marcelo Brozovic will turn 30 in 2022. Every year on November 16, Marcelo celebrates his birthday. Brozovic’s zodiac sign is Scorpio. Marcelo Brozovic was born in Zagreb, Croatia, and thus holds Croatian citizenship. He is of white ethnicity and follows the Christian faith.
He joined Lokomotiva in July 2011 after being on the bench at Dragovoljac for nearly four months. Marcelo played in 27 appearances for the club and scored four goals, helping Lokomotiva to a comfortable middle position. His first goal for Dinamo Zagreb came in April of the following year, in a 2-0 home win against Inter Zapresic. Marcelo Brozovic made thirty appearances, including 23 league matches, for Dinamo at the end of his debut season.
Marcelo Brozović Height, weight
Marcelo Brozovic is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs about 68 kg. He is of Caucasian race and follows Christian faith. His eyes are dark brown while his hair is light brown. His chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown. His clothing and shoe sizes are also unclear. Alistair has a lean build and likes to stay active with a healthy diet.
- He joined Lokomotiva in July 2011 after spending more than four months on the bench at Dragovoljac.
- Marcelo played in 27 appearances for the club and scored four goals, helping Lokomotiva to a comfortable place in the center of the table.
- Marcelo Brozovic has represented his native Croatia at various levels on the international stage, in addition to playing professionally in the competition.
- He represented Croatia at the under-18, under-19, under-20 and under-21 levels.
- Marcelo made several appearances for the Under-21 squad in 2013, scoring seven times in eight games.
- In 2014, he was included in coach Niko Kovacs’ last team to represent Croatia at the 2014 World Cup, and in May 2018 he was named to Croatia’s 32-man squad for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Marcelo has also played in the UEFA European Championship for his country. He was also a member of the Croatian team at UEFA Euro 2016.
- He was nominated for Croatia’s provisional national football team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia in 2018.
Croatia advanced to the final against France, but failed to win.
- In February 2015, he made his official debut for the club as a substitute in the last 20 minutes.
- The opponent was Sassuolo Calcio. He scored his first goal for the club against Empoli, which resulted in a 4-3 win.
- By the end of the first season, he had played in 15 league games, starting 13 and scoring once.
Marcelo Brozović’s net worth
Marcelo Brozovic is a professional footballer who earns his living. Most of his income comes from contracts, salary, bonuses and endorsements. In 2020-2021, his assets have increased significantly. Brozovic’s main source of income is his success. His net worth is expected to reach $23 million by 2022. He gets about $4 million every year from football.
Star Marcelo has signed a sponsorship deal with German sportswear giant Adidas. Due to the terms of the deal, he is required to wear Adidas shoes for his professional matches.
Properties and cars
The Brozovic family lives in an opulent mansion in Milan, Italy. The Inter star also drives high-end vehicles such as a Mercedes Benz G-class and a Ferrari. In addition, the midfielder created a caffé café in Velika Gorica, Croatia, named after his signature Epic Brozo celebration. He founded the company with his sister Ema.
Marcelo Brozović Wife, Marriage, Children
Silvija Lihtar is the wife of Marcelo Brozovic, a Croatian professional football player. Silvija and Marcelo married in 2016 after a long-distance relationship, and they have two children. According to her Instagram post, they are a beautiful couple who got married after many years of dating.
They also have children together, with their first daughter Aurora, born in 2017. They had their second child, a boy named Rafael, in October 2019. Both are seen as very happy together and spend a lot of time with their children.
Awards and Achievement
- Super Coppa Italiana 2021
- UEFA Europa League runner-up 2019-20
- Second Place 2018 FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Europa League Squad of the 2019-20 season
- Best midfielder in Serie A: 2021-22
- Serie A Player of the Month April 2022
- Marcelo Brozovic is an Italian defensive midfielder for Inter. In FIFA 22, his overall rating is 84, with a potential of 84. Brozovic’s skill moves are rated 3 stars and he likes to shoot with his right foot.
- He uses social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. His Instagram account has 1.1 million followers while his Twitter account has 45.1k followers.
- His net worth is expected to reach $23 million by 2022. He gets about $4 million every year from football.
- Ivan Brozovic is Marcelo Brozovic’s father while Sanja Brozovic is his mother. Ema Brozovic, his sister, and Patrick Brozovic, his brother, are his siblings.
- He is an important member of his club; Brozovic is also a regular member of the Croatian national team; he was part of the group that won the FIFA World Cup in 2018.