Log in with UFV Identity Service – Myufv Student Login
Myufv Login: As a student at the University of Fraser Valley, one of the most important tools you will use during your studies is the MyUFV Student Portal.
The Student Portal serves as your online gateway to a variety of resources and services available exclusively to current students, including access to your course materials, grades, timetable information, and more.
In this manual we guide you step by step through the process of logging in and navigating on the MyUFV Student Portal.
We’ll also highlight some of the most popular features and resources available through the portal to get the most out of your online student experience.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
About the University of the Fraser Valley
The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is a comprehensive, public university located in the Fraser Valley region of British Columbia. The school has campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack and Mission and a regional center in Hope.
UFV offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of disciplines, including business, education, humanities, health sciences, agriculture, and engineering.
The University of the Fraser Valley was founded in 1974 as Fraser Valley College, a regional college serving the communities of Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Mission.
In 1988, the College began offering undergraduate degrees in partnership with Simon Fraser University. In 1993, the College was granted university status by the provincial government and renamed the University of the Fraser Valley.
MyUFV Student Portal
MyUFV is the online student information system of the University of the Fraser Valley. Students can use MyUFV to register for classes, view their grades and pay their tuition fees.
MyUFV is also where students can update their personal contact information and view their financial aid information.
To use the MyUFV Student Portal, you must first log in with your UFV email address and password. This can be done via the homepage of the portal or by going directly to the MyUFV login page.
After logging in, you can access all the features and resources available through the portal, including the following:
-Your personal student data
-Course materials and grades
-UFV news and announcements
-Information about campus events and activities
-The UFV library catalogue
Penn Foster Student Login at Login.pennfoster.edu – Student Center
Knowledgehook Student Login at www.knowledgehook.com
Login GCU Student Portal – Gcuportal.gcu.edu
Fraser Valley Student Benefits
As a student at the University of the Fraser Valley, you will enjoy a variety of benefits and benefits that are available exclusively to members of the UFV community.
These benefits include discounts on textbooks, travel, entertainment, and access to exclusive grants and grants.
These benefits are designed to help you succeed both academically and financially, so you can focus on achieving your goals and make the most of your time at UFV.
Whether it’s online access to course materials or applying for financial aid, the MyUFV Student Portal makes it easy for students to take advantage of these benefits and build a better future for themselves.
How do I log in to myUFV?
Follow these simple steps to login to myUFV:
1. Visit the MyUFV login page, which can be accessed through the University of Fraser Valley website or directly at my.ufv.ca.
2. Enter your UFV email address and password in the corresponding fields on the login screen, then click “Login”.
3. After logging in, you will be taken to the MyUFV homepage, where you can access all the features and resources available through the portal.
If you have problems logging in or accessing any of the functions on the MyUFV Student Portal, please contact the UFV Helpdesk for assistance.
How do I reset myUFV login password?
If you lose or forget your myUFV password, there is an easy way to reset it and log back into the portal. To do this:
1. Go to the MyUFV login page and click on “Forgot your password?” link near the login fields.
2. Enter your UFV email address or your student ID number in the corresponding field, then click ‘Send’.
3. You will receive an email from the UFV Helpdesk with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow these instructions and you will be able to log in to MyUFV again in no time.
How to register for courses on myUFV
Once you are logged in to MyUFV, registering for courses is easy! To add courses to your schedule:
1. Go to the “Registration” tab on the MyUFV homepage and click on the “Add or Remove Classes” link.
2. From the drop-down menu, select the period in which you want to enroll in courses.
3. Enter the course codes for the courses you want to add in the “Class Nbr” field and click “Submit Changes”.
4. You will see the courses you have added to your timetable listed on the “My timetable” page. To complete your registration, click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of this page.
Contact the UFV IT Service Desk
If you have any questions or need help logging in or accessing any of the features on MyUFV, please don’t hesitate to contact the UFV helpdesk for assistance. The helpdesk can be reached via:
- IT service portal: itservicedesk.ufv.ca
- Phone: 604-864-4610
- Toll Free: 1-888-504-7441, extension no. 4610
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Walk-Ins: Abbotsford G131 and CEP A0006
- Official UFV website: www.ufv.ca
- myUFV Student Portal Official Login URL: https://my.ufv.ca/
The MyUFV Student Portal is a great resource for University of the Fraser Valley students, providing access to important information and services, all in one convenient place.
If you are a student at UFV, by following the steps in this article you should now be able to login to MyUFV and take advantage of all its benefits.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the UFV IT service desk for assistance. Thank you for reading!
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Ufv calculate GPA?
To calculate your GPA, you must first determine the grade point value of each grade you receive.
This is done by multiplying the number of credits for each course by the grade assigned to that particular grade.
For example, if you get an A for a 3 credit course, you would multiply 3 x 4.0 = 12.0 grade points for that course.
After you calculate the total number of credits for all your courses, you can add them together and divide them by the total number of credits to get your GPA.
Please note that any higher grade repeat courses will not be included in the calculation.
How do I change my UFV password?
If you need to change your UFV password for any reason, you can do it by following these simple steps:
- First login to your myUFV account and then click on the “Change password” link under the “Personal Information” section.
- Enter your current password and confirm your new password in the appropriate fields.
- Click “Submit” to save your changes and return to the MyUFV homepage.
What is the student address of UFV?
Your UFV student address is: [email protected] Example: [email protected]
How do I log in to my Ufv email?
Follow these simple steps to login to your UFV email:
1. Go to the MyUFV login page and click on the “Email” link under the “Communication” section.
2. Enter your full UFV email address (including “@student.ufv.ca”) in the corresponding field, then enter your password and click “Login”.
3. You will be directed to your UFV email account where you can check and send messages as usual.
Chamberlain Student Portal Login to My.chamberlain.edu
My NISD Portal Login to Mynisd.nisd.net 
University of Phoenix Student Login at Ecampus.phoenix.edu
- 1 Log in with UFV Identity Service – Myufv Student Login
- 2 MyUFV Student Portal
- 3 How do I log in to myUFV?
- 4 How to register for courses on myUFV
- 5 Contact the UFV IT Service Desk
- 6 Frequently Asked Questions