Saoirse-Monica Jackson is an Irish actress, who rose to fame after playing the character Erin Quinn in the TV series “Derry Girls”.
Just a simple reminder that the article is only created and owned by londonbusinessblog.com. Article cannot be republished in other pages or documents. Copyright is protected by DMCA. All instances found are reported.
Original source: https://londonbusinessblog.com/naked-truth-of-saoirse-monica-jackson-age-height-body/
Early life and childhood
Saoirse-Monica Jackson was born on November 24, 1993 in Derry, Ireland, so under the influence of the sun sign Sagittarius. She spent her childhood in Derry and Greencastle, where her family owned a village pub.
Her parents’ names are unknown, but it has come to light that her mother is a counselor and her father an engineer, and they have always supported her choices. Whether she grew up with siblings is also not clear to us at this point.
Saoirse-Monica enrolled at St. Cecilia’s College in Derry and obtained her GCSE and A levels before enrolling at the Arden School Of Theater in Manchester, England, and pursuing an acting course.
Saoirse-Monica’s career started in 2016 when she got the chance to play the character of Sasha in “The Five”, a TV miniseries, then appeared in Birmingham Repertory Theater’s “Of Mice and Men” by John Steinbeck. In 2017, she portrayed the character of a young woman in the final episode of the TV series ‘Broken’. Her big break came in 2018 when she was selected to play the character Erin in the “Derry Girls”.
Her performance was well received and earned her a price for Best Comedy Performance at an awards ceremony hosted by the Royal Television Society – she posted ‘I’m speechless’ on Twitter, saying, ‘Dear Jesus, I’m lost for words. Drink black velvet in seclusion. I’m so lucky to be a part of such a cracking show.” The show won a BAFTA award for Best Scripted Comedy, and at RTS it won the awards for Best Scripted Comedy and Best Writer (Comedy).
The Guardian rated the show as “hysterically funny and at times deeply moving.” The sitcom recently completed its second season and writers are working on its third season. She spoke fondly of her Derry Girls cast, saying, ‘They’re good craic! They’re funny and confident, and they’re very comfortable with who they are.”
IN 2018 she also appeared in a rehearsed reading of Brian Friel’s “Three Sisters”. Her upcoming releases include ‘Higher Grounds’ in which she plays the character Roopa, ‘Finding You’ as Emma Callaghan and ‘Liverpool Ferry’, all slated for release in 2020.
Hobbies, favorite things and interesting facts
- The Irish Independent Magazine had profiled her as the Next Irish Star Actress in 2016.
- Before going big as an actress, Saoirse-Monica Jackson made a living selling HelloFresh recipe boxes in London.
- When she first received the script for “Derry Girls”, she thought it was a prank played on her. On a panel by radio DJ Mairead Campbell at Odeon Cinema in Belfast, she said: ‘I actually thought ‘Derry Girls’ was a joke when it first came through, that it was a documentary.’
- She received the email from her Derry Girls agent the day she was fired from her sales job. She opened the email and thought ‘this is the worst day ever’.
- She auditioned for the part of Erin Quinn for over six months and said it was awful.
- She painted her blonde hair turned pink and flaunted it at the annual TV Choice Awards, and was almost unrecognizable.
- A large mural of the five main characters of “Derry Girls” has been painted on a wall in Derry. When asked to comment on her mural, she shared: the guard “I’d love to have a clearer answer, but there’s a mural in my hometown after this show — who could have imagined that would have happened?”
- She says she still finds her way as an actor and young woman.
- Her favorite actor is Jack Nicholson and her favorite actress is Charlize Theron.
- Her favorite color is green.
- Her favorite food is meatballs.
Saoirse-Monica suffers from a case of the impostor syndrome also known as impostor phenomenon, fraud syndrome or impostor and is a psychological pattern through which a person doubts his own performance and has a constant fear of being exposed as a fraudulent person.
Saoirse-Monica has not revealed any information about who she is dating, or her former boyfriends so far. She has not been photographed by the paparazzi with anyone she may be dating. She also does not share pictures of herself with anyone else on her social media.
? Happy New Year
Now that I’ve won Bake Off, I’m going into 2020 with the courage and confidence that I can breathe fire underwater.
Thanks for looking!
Love S x https://t.co/xT3E47rhc5
— Saoirse-Monica Jackson (@SaoirseJackson) January 2, 2020
Therefore, we estimate that she is currently single and currently has no significant other.
Saoirse-Monica Jackson has a strong presence on popular social platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. She has nearly 200,000 followers on Instagram, but she’s so active on Twitter, saying, “I’m definitely scared on Twitter. I’m a little better on Instagram, but not great – and I do feel the pressure of that.”
Saoirse-Monica is of Irish descent and is white by ethnicity. She stands at a height of 1.58 m, weighs about 57 kg and her vital statistics are 34-25-35. She wears dresses in size 4. Her eyes are blue and her hair is blond.
At the young age of 27, net value from Saoirse-Monica is estimated to be around $100,000, likely growing rapidly as she now earns an infamous $30,000 per episode.