Paycom Employee Login: Paycom is an online service provider in the field of HR and payroll management. It was founded in 1998 by Chad Richison. Paycom provides solutions that help companies fully manage their work lifecycle from hiring to retirement. Employees can view their salary status, pay stubs, employee benefits, employee discount offers, manage their payroll and much more. They can immediately access and get up-to-date information through the paycom self-service employee portal. You have access to Paycom anywhere and anytime.
Paycom employee Self-service sign-up process
Paycom has a user-friendly interface. A non-technical person can also easily open and explore it. Below is the process of self-service login for paycom employees:
- Open the browser that you usually prefer to surf the web (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Safari).
- Visit the paycom official website now – www.paycom.com or www.paycomonline.net.
- You will see the web navigation page on the website.
- Choose the login option and a drop-down menu will appear.
- There are three tabs: Employee, Customer, Accountant. Click on the Employee option.
- You will then be taken to the ‘Paycom Employee Self-Service Login’ web page.
- It will now ask you to enter your paycom username, password and the last four digits of your Social Security Number (BSN).
- After you have entered all the details, click on the ‘Login’ button.
Sign up process for Paycom customers
Paycom has a separate portal for its customers. Do you want to know how the Paycom customer service login works? Then follow the steps below:
- Visit the paycom website – www.paycom.com.
- You will see a login tab in the menu bar. Click on that.
- A drop-down list will appear on your device’s screen.
- There is an option ‘Customer’. Click on that option.
- You will then be taken to the paycom client login webpage.
- You will be asked to enter your paycom customer code, username and password.
- After you have entered all the details, click on the Login button.
- Then the paycom client dashboard will open.
Sign up steps for Paycom Accountant
Paycom Accountant login is the same as Paycom Client Login. You just need to click on the ‘Accountant’ option in the drop-down menu of the Login tab instead of on the client. Then the whole process is similar to logging into customer service. For this you need your customer code, username and password.
For safety reasons
- Paycom will never ask you to submit or change your account information via email.
- Paycom staff will never ask you for your password.
- Paycom will never ask you to login to our site via email.
Steps to Reset Paycom Username
Have you forgotten your paycom username? Do not worry!! We will help you to recover or reset it through paycom portal. Following are the steps to recover your paycom username:
First of all, you should visit the www.paycomonline.net Self-service login webpage for employees.
- You can follow the Paycom employee portal login process, which we told above in this article. Or click on the direct reach link on the Paycom employee self-service login page.
- There will be an option of “Forgot Username” under the “Sign In” button. Click on that option to retrieve your paycom.com employee account username.
- Now you need to enter your email ID, which is registered with paycom.
- Then click the Next button.
- Then it will send you an email to your registered email address within minutes. That will have a reset link. Click on that link and enter a new username.
If you do not receive an email from paycom, please check your email address first. Have you entered a registered email address? If so, please contact your Human Resources department.
Steps to Reset Paycom Login Password
Have you forgotten the login password of your paycom self-service employee? Don’t worry, we’re here to help. We explain how to find out your paycom password. Following are the steps to reset the Paycom login password:
- Visit the paycom’s official website – www.paycom.com.
- You will see a login tab in the menu. Click on that.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen. This has the option to log in employees. Click on that option.
- Then the Paycom employee login webpage will open. There is a Forgot Password option under the Login button.
- Click on that option. After clicking, the password recovery webpage will open.
- You must enter the username, the last four digits of your social security number and the date of birth.
- Once you have entered all the information, click the Next button.
- You will then receive an email to your registered paycom.com email address within minutes.
- That email has a reset link, click that click or copy and paste into your browser’s URL bar.
- Then enter a new password. Congratulations!! Your password has been reset.
Paycom Employee Login App – For Android and Apple Devices
You can also access the paycom portal on your mobile. There are two ways to access your www.paycom.com account via mobile. These areas following:
- You can log in from the paycom website in your phone browser.
- There is an application of the paycom for both Android users and IOS users. So employees can use it to access paycom.
Following are the steps for Paycom employee self-service login/Paycom client login via the app:
First of all, you need to install the paycom app on your mobile. It is available in the Play Store for Android users and the Appstore for iOS users.
- Open play store/Appstore on your device.
- Search “Paycom App” in the paystore/AppStore
- Click the Install button. It will be installed on your mobile in seconds.
- Now open the app and click on the Paycom Employee Login option. If you are a paycom customer, click on the Paycom client login.
- Enter your paycom user ID and password.
- After entering the data, click on the Login button.
- You get all the features and options available at www.paycomonline.net.
The Paycom login portal is very secure and you can view your paytubs and other information via this portal anytime, anywhere. For more information about paycom, visit www.paycomc.com.
We hope our article will help you log in to the Paycom employee portal. If you have any questions about logging into paycom, please let us know through comments. You can also contact paycom customer service.