SD36 Self-service for employees: As a Surrey Schools employee, you have access to many online tools and resources that can make your job easier. The Surrey Schools District Employee Self Service Portal is one of those tools.
It is a secure website that gives you access to your personal data and information about your wages, benefits and pension.
Looking for the Surrey Schools Staff Portal Login Guide? You’ve come to the right place. In this article we explain step by step how to log in to the Employee Self Service Portal.
If you are new to the SD36 Employee Self Service Portal, we encourage you to take some time to explore all of the features and resources available to you.
About Surrey Schools
Surrey Schools is a school district in British Columbia, Canada. It is the province’s largest district in terms of student population, with more than 73,000 students enrolled in 115 schools. The district also employs more than 5,900 teachers and staff.
Surrey Schools offers a variety of programs and services to its students, including International Baccalaureate and French Immersion. The district is also home to many unique and innovative programs, such as the Sd36 Hub for Innovation in Learning.
Surrey Schools Hub is committed to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment for all students. The district has taken a number of initiatives to support this commitment, including an equality and inclusion strategy and an agreement to improve Aboriginal education.
What is Surrey Schools Employee Self Service Portal?
The Surrey Self Service Portal is an online ESS web portal that gives employees 24/7 access to their personal and employment information.
The SD36 Employee Self Serve Portal is available to all Surrey Schools employees. It’s a great resource for employees to stay connected with their employment information.
The ESS portal allows them to view their electronic payroll and district catalogs, view their work schedule, access benefits information, post job openings, view and accept TTOC positions, record, review or authorize absences; update their contact details, and more!
SD36 Self-Service Employee Benefits
The SD36 Self Serve Employees Benefits package is a complete benefits package solution for Surrey Schools employees. The package includes health, dental, facial, life and disability insurance.
Employees can register for the SD36 Employee Self Serve Benefits package via the Employee Self Service Portal.
Once enrolled, employees can access an online account to view information about their benefits, submit claims, and more.
Pension benefits: All Surrey Schools employees are automatically enrolled in the SD36 Retirement Savings Plan. The plan is a defined contribution plan, which means that the employees and the district contribute monthly to the plan.
Each employee’s contribution is based on their salary and years of service. Employees can view their account balance and investment options through the Surrey ESS Portal.
The SD36 Retirement Savings Plan is just one of the many retirement benefits Surrey Schools offers. Other benefits include a Defined Benefit Retirement Plan and a Post Retirement Life Insurance Plan.
Read more: Sobeys Peoples Portal Login – peopleportal.sobeys.ca | ESS Sobeys
Login Requirements for ESS Surrey Schools Portal
To access the Surrey School District Staff self-service portal, employees need the following:
- A valid Surrey Schools employee email address
- A valid SD36 employee number
- A valid personal identification number (PIN)
- A Personal Access Code (PAC) (If you are a Surrey Schools employee and do not have a PAC, you can request it by contacting the IT service desk, do not hesitate to contact the IMS service desk.)
- A device with internet access
How do I log in to SD36 Employee Self Service Portal?
Follow the steps below to log in to the Surrey School District 36 staff self-service portal:
- On the left you will see the option “Employee Self Service”.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
- You will be taken to the Surrey Schools Employee Self Serve Login page.
- Enter your SD36 employee number in the “User ID” field.
- Enter your PIN in the “Password” field.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you have entered the correct login details, you will be taken to your account dashboard. From here you can view your personal and employment details and access the various features and tools offered by the portal.
You can also check:
TVDSB Employee Portal Login to Apps3.tvdsb.ca
MyHRConnection Giant Eagle Login at my.gianteagle.com
Bootslive Login to NSP.Bootslive.co.uk
Myhr Kohls Login at Myhr.kohls.com
How do I reset the Surrey Schools Self-Serve Login password?
If you have forgotten your SD36 employee self-service login password, you can reset it by following the steps below:
- You will be taken to the password manager web page.
- Here you can change your password (if you know the current password) or reset your password (if you have forgotten your password).
- Select the “Change” option.
- After that, click on the “Reset” button.
- Enter your Surrey Schools District username in the “User ID” field.
- Click the “Next” button.
- You will be taken to the next page where you will need to answer your security question.
- Answer the question and click the “Send” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, please contact the IT service desk for assistance.
Problems logging in?
If you are having trouble logging into your Surrey Schools ESS account, please contact the IMS Service Desk at (604) 595-6000 for assistance.
- Open from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- Hours: 7.30am – 4.30pm
Keep in mind that: The IMS Service Desk can only assist with login issues related to the SD36 Staff Portal. They cannot help with employee benefits or pension questions. For assistance with these matters, please contact your HR department directly.
Surrey Schools social handles
FAQ – People ask too
How do I unlock my Surrey School District Employee Self Service account?
If your Surrey School District account is locked, you must contact the IMS Service Desk at (604) 595-6000 for assistance. They can help you reset your password and unlock your account.
If you are enrolled in the password manager system, you can also use the password manager option to unlock your ESS Surrey portal account.
How do I view my electronic salary statements?
To view your electronic payment statements, log in to your Surrey School District Employee Self Serve account with your username and password.
After logging in, click on the “Employee” tab and select “Payment Information” from the drop-down menu. On the next page you can view and print your electronic salary statements.
How do I log into the SD36 Employee Self-Serve Password Management System?
To enroll in the Surrey School District Employee Self Serve Password Management System:
- Visit the https://staff.surreyschools.ca/ ESS login website and click on the Manage Password button.
- You will be taken to the password manager web page, where you will select the “Sign Up” option.
- Enter your district username and password to confirm your identity.
- Then enter your non-district email address, choose a security question, write an answer to it and create and confirm your new password. Click the “Next” button.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- After you complete the registration process, you can use the password management system to reset your password if you forget it in the future.
If you are an employee of Surrey Schools, keeping your password secure and up to date will go a long way in protecting yourself.
The SD36 Self Serve Login portal is a great way to manage your account and keep your information safe.
If you have problems logging in or resetting your password, sd36 e-mail login, the IT Service Desk will be happy to help you.
For more general questions about Surrey Schools District Employee Self Service Portal, you can visit their website or social media handles.
- 1 About Surrey Schools
- 2 What is Surrey Schools Employee Self Service Portal?
- 3 SD36 Self-Service Employee Benefits
- 4 How do I log in to SD36 Employee Self Service Portal?
- 5 Problems logging in?
- 6 FAQ – People ask too
- 7 last words