Many people complain of eye strain when using a phone late at night, especially when trying to sleep. It doesn’t stop there; monitors generate a bright blue light that can make it difficult to sleep, while also causing headaches and other side effects. The dark mode feature has included various apps, websites and smart devices as a solution.
Keep enjoying Snapchat at night! Enable dark mode on Snapchat
The color scheme of the app changed to a dark landscape in dark mode (also known as night mode). If you want to stay awake for a while with the lights off, you can switch to dark mode. You could activate Dark Theme on Fb and other apps like Snapchat.
You may be able to use your cell phone and other device at night even without hurting your eyes or falling asleep due to the reduced light emitted by the gadget.
Some of the most used apps don’t have night mode, which is a shame given their popularity. Snapchat’s dark mode can be activated by following the steps below.
How do you enable Snapchat’s dark mode on iOS?
Android devices cannot natively activate or deactivate Snapchat’s dark theme, although iPhone users can. The question is whether enabling dark mode in Snapchat on an Android device has been on the minds of Snapchat users for quite some time now. Not to mention that you’ve arrived at the right location. We have added an easy solution for those who want to use the dark look of Snapchat on their Android devices. But first of all, let’s get this party started!
- Click the Bitmoji icon in the top corner of your Snapchat profile to enable it.
- Go to your profile page and click the gear-shaped settings icon in the top right corner.
- To change the appearance of Snapchat, go to ‘My Account’ and then ‘Appearance’.
- You can enable Snapchat’s dark mode on your iPhone by selecting “Always Dark” in the “App Appearance” settings.
Activate Snapchat’s dark mode on Oppo, Vivo or OnePlus phones.
It is possible to enable Snapchat’s dark mode on select Oppo, Vivo and OnePlus phones with ColorOS/experimental FuntouchOS’s per-app forced dark way. Remember you need an OxygenOS build based on ColorOS with OnePlus devices.
- Click “Display & Brightness” in the Settings menu. Then select “Dark Mode Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- For third-party apps, you can select “Dark Mode for Third-Party Apps” by tapping “Dark Mode for Third-Party Apps (Beta)”.
- Enable the Snapchat option in the list of supported apps. To activate Snapchat’s dark mode, select “Enable” when the confirmation message appears.
- 4. Open Snapchat today to experience the new dark interface! Developer Options’ system-wide forced dark mode doesn’t match the aesthetic of this approach. In case you were curious,
Get Snapchat Dark Mode on any Android device
Currently, Snapchat does not offer a dark mode option for Android users. Upcoming updates on this page as Snapchat makes the dark theme accessible to mobile. The developer options’ “forced system-wide dark mode” is the closest for now. It’s not perfect, but it’s a step in the right direction compared to Android Lite mode. There is an easy way to achieve this by enabling Snapchat’s dark mode on Android.
|Press the “About Phone” button in the Settings app. Tap the “Build number” seven times now that you’ve found it. Your Android smartphone is currently in developer mode.|
|Access developer options by going to “System -> Developer Options” on the Settings home page.|
|Forced Dark Mode can be turned on by clicking the ‘Override Forced Dark’ switch in this section. Apps that don’t support dark mode now have colors inverted by Android.|
|You can download Snapchat’s new app from the app store.|
|Snapchat for Android has a switch to enable the dark theme by default, but you can override this setting if you choose.|