Math can be a tricky subject if your concepts and fundamentals are not clear. If you are a student who runs from the subject of math, study math online from Cuemath live classes and excel in it. Teachers who have the expertise and an innate passion for the subject teach math on the platform of the subject. Visit Cuemath and book a free session to study math and explore your new potential.
Advantages of Studying Math Online
The following points mentioned below analyze the advantages of studying math online.
- Study from your comfort zone: Suppose your school is far away from your home, this can create various problems for yourself and your parents. If the distance is very far, it can also cost you a handsome sum of money. On the other hand, studying online doesn’t involve any of these problems. You can study math and other subjects from your comfort zone. You can sit on your sofa and study math. With the help of the internet and wifi, a student can learn math easily. Thus, prefer an online platform rather than an offline platform.
- Record and Play Anytime: Classroom learning doesn’t allow the student to record the lectures which create a lot of problem for the students. In the case of online learning, videos are recorded and can be seen numerous times.
- Availability of Pdf Notes: Your teacher may teach you properly, but you may not grasp the concept in a single time. Hence, having the pdf of those notes will help you to learn and clear your doubts anytime. However, the system of school education doesn’t allow the students to have access to all these things. Therefore, you may go to the online platform. Nowadays, any online platform will provide you with pdf notes which is accessible to you anytime. The most important thing is that all these notes are free of cost or very little cost. Therefore, prefer an online platform.
- Interaction With the Teacher: To have good communication in s class ranging from 20 to 30 students is impossible. In this case, teachers cannot be held responsible. Sometimes, students do not want to interact with the teachers due to peer pressure. However, in online education, the problem of interaction does not occur. Online platforms such as Cuemath provide students with 1 to 1 live interaction classes where a student will have to communicate with the teacher. This will help the students to boost their confidence. Thus, online education is the best for interacting with the teacher.
- Seamless Practice: To excel in any subject, a student must practice seamlessly that too in a subject like mathematics. Thus, math is a subject that requires seamless practice. However, for junior classes this is not applicable, it is moreover applicable to the high school students. Classroom learning does not allow the students to practice seamlessly whereas online education provides the students with this opportunity. Regular worksheets and tests are some of the features of online education.
A hexagon can be called the polygon which is a closed shape with six equal sides and six equal angles. It is a two-dimensional shape with six vertices. Some common examples of the hexagon are present around us such as in football, honeycomb, sections on a soccer ball, and the base of a pencil.
Types of Hexagon
- In a regular hexagon, the sides and angles are equal.
- In an Irregular hexagon, different measurements of angles and sides are present.
- Convex hexagon consists of all the interior angles which measure less than 180°.
- A concave hexagon must consist of at least one of its interior angles greater than 180°.
Properties of Hexagon
- A hexagon should be a plane or flat figure.
- It contains six straight sides.
- It always has six interior angles, each measuring 120°and together making 720°.
- It also has six exterior angles, each measuring 72° and together making 360°.
- All sides in the hexagon are of equal length.
Fun Facts of Hexagon
- Tessellations are formed when regular hexagons are placed together without gaps.
- A regular hexagon can create six equilateral triangles of the same size by splitting.
Also, check Cuemath website for detailed learning of varied mathematical concepts.