Thomas Benoit Lemar is a French professional footballer who currently plays for Atlético Madrid and the French national team. He is known for his versatility, he can play on both flanks and down the middle. His game is characterized by dribbling and passing.
|Name in France||No|
|Date of birth||12-nov-1995|
|Age in 2022||27|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Family||Father: Edwige Lemar|
|Net value||$43 million euros|
Thomas Lemar Biography
Thomas Benoit Lemar was born in Baie Mahault, Guadeloupe, on November 12, 1995. Every year on November 12, Lemar celebrates his birthday. He is 27 years old. Thomas Benoît Lemar was born in Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe, the son of Edwige and Martine Lemar (mother). He holds French nationality and is of white ethnicity.
Speaking of his educational details, Lemar was educated at a local high school. Likewise, his higher education details have not yet been revealed.
Thomas Lemar Height, weight, body size
Thomas Lemar’s height is 172 cm in centimeters, 1.72 m in meters and 5′ 8″ in feet inches. This man weighs 65 kg in kilograms and 145 lbs in pounds. We put the current value because the weight often varies. The hair is black and the eyes are black.
- Thomas Lemar made his Team Caen debut against Dijon on August 2, 2013. The game was won by the team 3-1. Lemar came to Monaco in 2015 and scored his debut goal against Toulouse.
- In his meeting with Montpellier, he led his side to win. In 2016, he scored the first goal against his previous team, Caen. Lemar scored a goal and guided his side to a victory over English club Tottenham Hotspur at the start of the 2016-17 season.
- He was named to the France senior team in 2016 and made his international debut on November 15. The match ended in a draw.
- Lemar scored the winning goal against Marseille in 2017. Lemar had 14 goals for the season. Lemar scored his first goal against Bordeaux in the 2017-18 season, propelling the club to victory. In the 2017-18 Coupe de la Ligue quarterfinals, his team defeated Nice. Lemar moved to La Liga team Atletico Madrid the following year. In September, he scored his first league goal against Getafe. He finished the season with a total of three goals.
- Lemar took part in the 2018 FIFA World Cup which was hosted in Russia. He scored his first goal in a game against the Netherlands. On May 17, he was named in the 23-man French team for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Thomas has spent much of his career with Monaco, playing 115 games to date and scoring 22 goals, with the 2016/17 season being a fantastic one, scoring 14 goals and providing 17 assists.
Thomas Lemar’s net worth
The Frenchman caught the attention of major European teams through his appearances with AS Monaco in the UEFA Champions League. He signed a 5-year contract with Atlético Madrid in the summer of 2018, increasing his net worth to €43 million (£38.3 million); the versatile midfielder has a market value of over €40 million (£35.6 million).
Lemar has agreed to support the Adidas brand.
Properties and cars
In the summer of 2018, the Frenchman left AS Monaco for the Spanish club Atlético Madrid. For the foreseeable future, he will live in the beautiful city of Madrid.
The French midfielder arrives at the French national football center in Clairefontaine, stylishly dressed and driving a stylish vehicle.
Thomas Lemar Girlfriend, Dating
At the moment He is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. In addition, he does not reveal his past relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. : is not the subject of rumors or controversy. : Has kept away from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, he has a clean track record and has never been involved in controversy.
Awards and Achievement
- Ligue 1: 2016-17
- La Liga 2020-21
- UEFA Super Cup 2018
- 2018 FIFA World Cup
- In 2014, Lemar helped his Caen team get promoted.
- mr. Versatile is nicknamed for his excellent dribbling abilities, good passing and free kicks.
- Lemar is usually a left footer.
- He competed for France at the U-17, U-18, U-19, U-20 and U-21 levels.
- In 2018, he was included in France’s 23rd squad for the 2018 World Cup.
- Lemar has agreed to support the Adidas brand.