7.6 C
London
Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Vistara will merge with Air India, owned by the Tata group: Singapore Airlines

Must read

Johanna Leia Bio, Birthday, Age, Height, Net worth

Johanna Leia is a Los Angeles-based entrepreneur, former model and reality star, and a social media influencer. She is also the mother of...

All About Eddie Murphy’s Half Brother Vernon Lynch Woman, Age, Boxing Career

Vernon Lynch is best recognized as the half-brother of the American actor, comedian, writer, producer and singer Eddie Murphy. His brother first rose...

Shark Tank India: reviews a co-founder but not his company for its unjust shareholding structure

Gavin Paris is street wear fashion brand creating gender neutral oversized clothing. In just 7 months of operation, the startup achieved a turnover of...

Carnivore attacks on humans are becoming more common and climate change is not helping

Attacks on humans by carnivorous animals have steadily increased since 1950, as growing human populations in new areas make such incidents more common, according...
Shreya Christinahttps://londonbusinessblog.com
Shreya has been with londonbusinessblog.com for 3 years, writing copy for client websites, blog posts, EDMs and other mediums to engage readers and encourage action. By collaborating with clients, our SEO manager and the wider londonbusinessblog.com team, Shreya seeks to understand an audience before creating memorable, persuasive copy.

  • View to merge with tata owned by the group Air India.
  • Tata Group has a 51 percent stake in Vistara Singapore Airlines owns the remaining 49 percent.
  • Singapore Airlines will also invest ₹ 2,058.5 crores in Air India, giving it a 25.1 percent stake in the Air India group.

Singapore Airlines announced on Tuesday that Vistara will be merged with Air India, owned by the Tata group. Tata Group owns a 51 percent stake in Vistara and the remaining 49 percent is held by Singapore Airlines (SIA).



As part of the transaction, SIA will also invest ₹2,058.5 crores in Air India.

“This would give SIA a 25.1 per cent stake in a larger Air India group with a significant presence in all major market segments. SIA and Tata aim to complete the merger by March 2024, subject to regulatory approval. authorities,” SIA said in a press release.

ALSO SEE:
Mixed demand trends for cars in November as festive boost wears off but signs of recovery visible in rural areas


ICICI Bank launches digital loan solution iLens, powered by TCS

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

Johanna Leia Bio, Birthday, Age, Height, Net worth

Johanna Leia is a Los Angeles-based entrepreneur, former model and reality star, and a social media influencer. She is also the mother of...

All About Eddie Murphy’s Half Brother Vernon Lynch Woman, Age, Boxing Career

Vernon Lynch is best recognized as the half-brother of the American actor, comedian, writer, producer and singer Eddie Murphy. His brother first rose...

Shark Tank India: reviews a co-founder but not his company for its unjust shareholding structure

Gavin Paris is street wear fashion brand creating gender neutral oversized clothing. In just 7 months of operation, the startup achieved a turnover of...

Carnivore attacks on humans are becoming more common and climate change is not helping

Attacks on humans by carnivorous animals have steadily increased since 1950, as growing human populations in new areas make such incidents more common, according...

Jobber clears $100 million as its platform for home service professionals reaches 200,000 users – londonbusinessblog.com

workera Canadian-founded startup that built a platform for home service professionals to book clients and manage all their workload around those jobs has raised...