The vRad login portal is a secure way to access the vRad system. vRad Portal Login is available to all registered users of the vRad service. It provides a self-service mechanism to retrieve personal information so that you can easily request and view it. Users can also manage their accounts, schedule test appointments, pay medical bills online, and complete surveys.
Want to know the vRad Login Guide? Then you have come to the right place. Here we share vRad Login Portal, vRad Portal Login Steps, www.vrad.com application process, benefits of vRad online portal, vRad support contact details and much more.
About Virtual Radiologic Corporation (vRad)
Virtual Radiologic Corporation (VRC) is a privately held company that provides radiologic and diagnostic imaging services to the healthcare industry. VRC manages consultations, images and reports from radiologists through distributed technologists. It was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States.
All of VRC’s service lines are operated in a reliable scalable model and the company has the potential to rapidly expand its business anywhere in the United States or Canada. The Joint Commission accredits Virtual Radiologic Corporation; GE Healthcare Inc., GE Medical Systems One, Canada’s largest supplier of medical equipment; Accreditation Canada (AC).
vRad Login is an online portal that allows radiologists to view patients’ images and reports. The doctors can log in anywhere, anytime during the day to access their assigned cases no matter where they are. In particular, VRC radiologists can directly access their scans through this portal using a computer or smartphone and (if necessary) communicate with the referring physician via email or telephone, in order to avoid delays or miscommunication issues.
The system is also integrated with the EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) that help track doctors’ cases. vRad Login portal supports secure chat between radiologists and referring physicians via SMS so they can quickly communicate about their cases when in doubt.
vRad Login Portal Benefits
There are several advantages of the vRad Login portal which are described below:
- The Vrad portal allows you to track your progress and easily communicate with referring physicians.
- It saves time by eliminating the need to call, fax, or email referring physicians for case status updates.
- It’s also helpful in effectively scheduling work, as you can choose when to log in from any of your computers or smartphones.
- When you sign up, you can view your assigned cases from anywhere, at any time of the day, whether you’re physically present at your clinic or on a business trip.
- You can get an idea of your upcoming schedule by looking directly at the calendar.
- You can also track your daily productivity using VRC’s dashboard.
- The system also helps organize your files.
- vRad Portal provides you with an online tool to efficiently manage your records and provide secure access, even from mobile devices such as smartphones.
vRad Portal Login Requirements
- vRad portal login web address
- vRad Login Portal valid username and password.
- Internet browser compatible with vRad client portal official website.
- Laptop or PC or smartphone or tablet with reliable internet access.
How to login to vRad Login Portal?
Follow these steps to access the vRad Client Access Portal:
- Visit the official vRad website at: www.vrad.com†
- Click on the “Client Access” option in the menu.
- This link will take you to the vRad Portal login page https://access.vrad.com/†
- Now enter your vRad username and click the “Next” button.
- Then enter your password and click the “Login” button. You can then access all vRad Client Portal services.
- Now you can view your assigned cases and send messages to your referring physicians using the system.
- In addition, you can also schedule appointments for yourself by first viewing the upcoming schedule in the agenda.
You can also check:
How can I reset the vRad Client Portal login password?
Forgot your vRad Client Portal login password? The password reset procedure is described below:
- Visit the VRC Client Access Portal login page at: https://access.vrad.com/†
- Click on “Forgot username and password?” link available under your username.
- This link will take you to the Self-Service Password Reset Manager webpage.
- This is where you need to enter your vRad username and email address when you sign up for your vRad account.
- They will send you an email to your registered email address.
- When you receive the email, click on the “Reset password” link.
- This will take you to a new page where you must enter a new password that is no less than eight characters long.
- Make sure it meets all vRad Portal password guidelines, then hit ‘Submit’.
Remark: For help with logging in, contact the vRad Operations Center at 866-941-5695.
vRad Customer Service Contact Details
If you are having problems with the vRad Login Portal, please contact vRad Customer Service. Below you will find the contact details of the vRad helpdesk:
- phone number: 866-941-5695
- Non-clinical questions:
- Free: 800.737.0610
- Local: 952.595.1100
- Outside the US: 011.1.952.595.1111
- vRad office address:
- 11995 Single Tree Lane,
- Suite 500
- Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Official vRad website† www.vrad.com
- vRad Client Portal† https://access.vrad.com/
- Patient Resources page: www.vrad.com/service/patient-resources/
This is all about the vRad Portal Login at https://access.vrad.com/. We have shared everything related to vRad login portal such as vRad Client Portal benefits, vRad login portal account, vRad portal login steps, www.vrad.com portal access, forgot password and vRad customer support contact details. If you have any doubts about the vRad Login portal, please leave a comment in the comment box below, and we will try to respond as soon as possible.