Hello and welcome back to Equitya podcast about the business of startups, where we uncover the numbers and nuance behind the headlines.
- We started with a look at the Figma-Adobe deal, worth about $20 billion. londonbusinessblog.com’s coverage is here and Alex has more notes here.
- Deals of the Week: Maven, Patreon, and Modulous.
- We also talked about the Launch House problem, and what about the company’s model and management. The conversation naturally brought us to what community is.
- From there, Europe! That’s a wave of new venture capital funds, leading to some notable intra-continental competition.
- And then we closed with a quick note on the latest news on the Twitter Musk deal.
If you come to Disrupt use the code “EQUITY” to save 15%. It makes us look good internally and you get a cheaper discount on our first Disrupt live show in podcast history.