Cazzie David is a well-known American actress and playwright. She is best known as the daughter of Seinfeld creator Larry David, a famous comedian, actor and writer. She is the creator, writer and star of the acclaimed online series Eighty-Sixed. She is the author of the essay collection Nobody Asked For This. Her book will be published in 2020.
|celebrated name||Cazzie David|
|Date of birth||1994-05-10|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, California|
|birth nation||United States|
|Known from||Daughter of Larry David|
|Brothers and sisters||1|
|Friend||Pete Davidson (ex-boyfriend)|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Weight||121 pounds (55 kg)|
|Net value||$10 million|
Cazzie David Biography
Cazzie David was born on May 10, 1994. Her birthplace is the city of Los Angeles in the United States. She is an American citizen. Her hometown is Los Angeles, California. Her astrological sign is Taurus. Her parents are Larry David, her father, and Laurie David, her mother. Her only sibling is Romy David, her older sister. Her parents divorced in 2007. Ashley Underwood is her father’s wife. Her ethnicity is white and she practices Judaism.
She then attended Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in writing for film and television. She has always had an interest in acting and writing and aspires to become a well-known actor and writer in her profession.
Cazzie David Height, weight
Cazzie David stands 1.68 meters (5 ft 6 in) tall. She weighs about 121 pounds (55 kilograms). She has a slim figure. Her body is 33-25-34 centimeters long. She has a bra size of 33B. Her eyes are dark and her hair is dark brown. Her sexual orientation is feminine and heterosexual.
- David appeared in an episode of the American comedy series ‘Hanna Montana’. She used to be in a relationship with Pete Davidson, an American stand-up comedian.
- She is a stunning performer and a meticulous writer. Her writing has a comedic atmosphere. David is best known for the online series ‘Eighty-Sixed’ which he made.
- She portrayed the primary female protagonist thrown out in the short film series. Her life continues as she begins to appreciate and experience life in a new and more enjoyable way.
- David co-wrote “Half-Empty,” a TV comedy film, along with Elisa Kalani in 2019. It depicts a high school student with an overactive imagination who becomes involved in a series of catastrophes.
- David has also been working as a student on the ‘CollegeHumor Original’ series since 2006. ‘Stealing Pulp Fiction’, her comedic photo, is now in post-production. Fans have high hopes for her.
- Despite the fact that most of her work has been done on a shoestring budget, such as “Eighty-sixed,” she has yet to win or even be considered for any of her projects.
- Cazzie David’s net worth is expected to reach $10 million as of September 2022.
Achievements and Awards
Despite her highly acclaimed work on low-budget productions like “Eighty-sixed,” she has yet to win or even be nominated for any of her projects, but with 265,000 followers on Instagram, people are sure to expect great work from her in the future.
Cazzie David’s net worth in 2022
Cazzie David’s net worth is $10 million as of 2022. She earns a lot of money from her many film and television appearances, writing activities, and other commercial ventures. Cazzie followed in her father’s footsteps and pursued a career in the entertainment industry. In the entertainment industry, she is a well-known actress and writer. Due to her father’s fame, she was soon able to get into show business. She has also contributed to a variety of television episodes, short films, and magazines. Cazzie not only performs, but also writes in her works. In 2020 she will also publish a collection of essays.
Cazzie David’s friend, dating
Cazzie David is a single woman. She is now believed to be single. Maybe she’s secretly dating someone now. All details about her personal life are provided here.
Her ex-boyfriend was comedian and actor Pete Davidson. They were in a relationship for about two years. They started dating in 2016 and broke up in 2018. After that, Davidson started dating and then married Ariana Grande. They eventually grew apart.