Harrison Osterfield is a British actor and model who was born in the United Kingdom. Harrison Osterfield made his official acting debut in George Clooney’s film Catch-22. He is also known for his friendship with ‘Spider-Man’ actor Tom Holland.
|First and last name:||Harrison Osterfield|
|Date of birth:||04 July 1996|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Instagram Star|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Net value||$1 million – $5 million|
|Education||London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art|
|Brothers and sisters||one (Sister: Charlotte)|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
Harrison Osterfield Biography
Harrison Osterfield was born in Kent, England on July 4, 1996. He was born under the zodiac sign Cancer in the year 2020. His friends called him “Haz” or “Hazza”. His first name is Osterfield, his mother’s last name. Charlotte, Harrison’s younger sister, was his companion throughout his childhood.
He also attended Caterham School, where he performed in school plays and was a member of the theater club. It inspired him to take up acting and he enrolled at BRIT School, where he first met Tom Holland. He later attended the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. Harrison is also an avid photographer. He likes to play golf and his dog is called Monty.
Harrison Osterfield Height, weight
Harrison is a towering 5 feet 10 inches tall. He weighs about 70 kg. He has a slim build. In addition, his chest, waist and arms measure 38-13-10 inches each. When on foot, he wears size 10 (UK) shoes. Harrison has brown hair and brown eyes.
- Harrison made his acting debut in the 2014 short film “Trepidation.” Later in his career, he starred in a number of short films, including some in which he starred. He also played Edward Lucas in the 2015 short film Supply and Demand. He played the title character in “Ethan Adler’s Guide to Homicide” and “Spooner” in “One in a Million.” He then portrayed Parker in the 2018 short film Vent. Harrison entered the Hollywood film industry because of his relationship with “Spider-Man” actor Tom Holland.
- Like Harrison, Tom graduated from ‘The BRIT School’. Tom expressed his wish for Harrison to serve as his personal assistant when he was cast in the lead role of the 2017 film “Spider-Man: Homecoming” and suggested Harrison’s name. As a result, Tom expressed an interest in Harrison performing “Johnny Storm” from Marvel’s “Strange Tales #120.”
- He felt that his real-life relationship with Harrison would strengthen the on-screen bond between Johnny Storm and Peter Parker. Harrison was also featured in the 2018 fantasy film ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ as a bus passenger. In the upcoming American science fiction film ‘Chaos Walking’ he will play ‘Farnbranch Man’.
- He also appeared in George Clooney’s American-British-Italian drama “Catch-22”. As a result, Harrison will appear as “Snowden” in the series. In addition, he is expected to appear alongside Tom in the 2019 film “Spider-Man: Far From Home.” Osterfield was cast in Tom Bidwell’s upcoming Netflix series “The Irregulars” in October 2019.
- In addition, Harrison has a YouTube channel, which he created on October 15, 2017. The channel has three videos and just over 28.2 thousand subscribers. The video shows Harrison cutting hot bread and making pancakes, with the latter proving to be more popular.
Harrison Osterfield’s net worth in 2022
Harrison is new to the Hollywood acting scene. He’s only starred in a handful of movies, but all of them are physically stunning enough to highlight his acting talent. His estimated net worth ranges between $1 million and $5 million.
Harrison Osterfields girlfriend, dating
Harrison hasn’t been seen dating or having a girlfriend, so it’s possible he’s single now. He is ambitious and diligent, which may explain why he values his work so highly. Consequently, he can delay the beginning of a relationship until the ideal moment and with the ideal partner. Likewise, this talented man has never been the subject of gossip or dispute. He has always had an excellent reputation and a sweet character.