Joel Edward McHale is an Italian-American actor, comedian and television host. From 2009 to 2015, he gained fame for hosting the American television series “The Soup” and for portraying “Jeff Winger” in the comedy-drama sitcom “Community”.
|celebrated name||Joel McHale|
|Birth name||Joel Edward McHale|
|Date of birth||1971-11-20|
|University||University of Washington|
|Children||Two; Edward Roy McHale and Isaac Hayden McHale|
|Net value||$14 million|
|Height||6 feet 4 inches|
Joel McHale Biography
Joel was born in the city of Rome in the Lazio region of Italy. His nationality is American and he is of mixed descent (Irish, Norwegian, Finnish and English). Jack McHale and Laurie McHale are his parents. He and his parents also grew up in Seattle, Washington and Haddonfield, New Jersey. Christopher McHale, an actor, and Stephen McHale, the CEO of IBM subsidiary Explorys, are his two brothers.
Joel attended Mercer Island High School and earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Washington. Throughout his college years, he was a walk-on football player. He also obtained a Master of Fine Arts from the Professional Actors Training Program at the University of Washington.
Joel McHale Height, weight
According to his physical dimensions, Joel is an imposing 6 feet tall and weighs 85 pounds. In addition, he has an athletic physique, blue eyes and blond hair. There is no information about its other physical dimensions.
- In pursuit of a profession, Joel started out as a comedian. Initially, he was part of the cast of Almost Live!, a local sketch comedy TV show.
- Later in 1993, he joined the improv group of Unexpected Productions, in which he played for nearly four years, until 1997. After receiving his master’s degree, he took up acting and appeared in small parts on Diagnosis: Murder, CSI: Miami, and Will. & Elegance.
- He was also featured on the NBC impromptu comedy program Thank God You’re Here. In 2004, the well-known comedian began presenting The Soup on the E! television network. He later appeared on The Adam Carolla Show and Mickey and Amelia as guest stars.
- He has also appeared in other films, including Spy Kids: All the Time in the World and Ted. In addition, he starred in a number of films such as Assassination Nation, Blended, The Big Year, Deliver Us from Evil and others.
- In the blockbuster Ted starring Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis, he portrayed Rex. His prominent television shows include CSI: Miami, The X-Files, Milo Murphy’s Law, and Dimension 404. Santa Clarita Diet, The Joel McHale Show Starring Joel McHale, and a few more recent projects.
- He is currently the recipient of the BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award for Best Vocal Ensemble in a Video Game for Lego Dimensions and the TV Guide Award for Community.
Achievements and Awards
- Outstanding live-action short-form entertainment program – 2014.
Joel McHale’s Net Worth in 2022
Since 1996, Joel McHale has amassed a great deal of wealth and fame in the entertainment world as a comedian, actor and television personality. His current net worth is reportedly over $14 million, and he is paid $60,000 each episode, according to online newspapers.
Joel McHale’s wife, marriage
Joel McHale is a married man. He and his girlfriend, Sarah Williams, tied the knot. After a year of courtship, they married on July 20, 1996. Their sons are Edward Roy McHale and Isaac Hayden McHale.
They have never argued since their marriage and have always had a fantastic bond. In addition, the couple has been seen together several times. As for his previous partnerships, he has never been involved with a woman. Currently, Joel and Sarah are enjoying their married life and living luxuriously.