Facebook is one of the most used apps on the web. It has become a big part of our daily lives. We share our photos, connect through friends, and get our daily news feeds from Facebook.
As social media evolves quickly, it also gets some setbacks. More than 2 billion people around the world use Facebook, and it faces some catches and difficulties over time. This blog will help you answer a common spam question: “Why is my Facebook not saying Internet connection?”
Reason why Facebook says there is no internet connection:
The reason why Facebook does not authorize internet connection could be a login error. Login errors are one of the most common reasons why Facebook refuses the internet connection. In other cases, you may even encounter bug reports from a website or browser. Another meaningful reason can be the slow internet connections. In that case, you will get an error message such as “No internet connection”.
Common Reason for Facebook Denning Internet Connectivity:
Following are some common reasons for Facebook Denning Internet Connectivity:
- Low speed internet
- Web caches
- Excess cookies
- Website Error
- slow browser
Methods To Fix Facebook Saying No Internet Connection Issue:
Following are some methods to fix the Facebook Saying No Internet Connection issue:
Let’s say you Facebook tells you there is no internet because of the slowed down browser. Then try to shake your browser choice if you are using Chrome and then try opening your FB ID in Firefox or Safari.
If browser shuffling doesn’t work for you, you can choose another alternative and try resetting your account password.
Following is the method to reset your FB password:
- Open your account setting
- Tap the privacy toolbar
- Click on the reset password
- Enter your old and new password in the taskbars
- FB will send you a security email
- Enter the confirmation code
- Confirm your new password.
- Re-enter your new password
- FB will update your password
Check internet speed:
If you are still unable to solve your Fb internet problem, it may be time to check your internet connection.
- Open your phone setting
- Select the network option
- Tap mobile data
- Convert your network preference from 3G to 4G
- Also check your wifi router
Change FB setting:
If your internet connection is fine, there is another option available; try changing your FB setting.
Following are the steps to follow to change your FB setting:
- Click the menu icon
- click on ‘Settings’.
- scroll down to ‘General Account Settings’
- Click on the Bills tab
- Tap the email address tab
- Change your email address from there
Clear caches and spam data:
It can erase your catches and internet history if you still can’t fix your Facebook saying no internet connection.
- Open your browser
- Click on the History tab
- Choose the option ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Data Storage’
If clearing caches didn’t work, there is another option to delete Facebook related cookies from the browser.
Following are the steps to follow to delete cookies from the browser:
- Open your browser setting
- Access Facebook from the browser
- Check your browser to clear cookies
- A box labeled “Cookies” will appear
- Delete the Facebook related cookies by tapping “Clear”.
Facebook app, owned by US social networking company Meta Platforms and developed by Mark Zuckerberg, is a renowned mobile application. The mobile application was founded in 2004 and has developed in almost ten years. Today, this beloved app is one of the most common parts of our lives that helps us connect through the world, our friends and family. In this blog, we have tried to help you solve the “Why is my Facebook not saying Internet connection?” issue.
For more helpful and informative blogs like this, visit Qnnit. We’re uploading new content every day, so stay tuned.
- 1 Introduction:
- 2 Reason why Facebook says there is no internet connection:
- 3 Methods To Fix Facebook Saying No Internet Connection Issue:
- 4 Conclusion: