Michael Wayne Atha aka Yelawolf is an American rapper, entrepreneur, fashion designer, songwriter and singer. 2005 marked the beginning of Yelawolf’s career as an American rapper, singer and composer. He has contributed to several well-known songs, including “Radioactive,” “Trunk Music Returns,” “Love Story,” “Trial by Fire,” “Trunk Music III,” and “Ghetto Cowboy.” He has been in the profession since 2005 and has performed various related activities.
|Name||Michael Wayne Athac|
|Born||Dec 30, 1979|
|Profession||Producer, writer, musician and songwriter|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net value||$6 million|
Yelawolf, whose real name is Michael Wayne Atha. is, was born on December 30, 1979 in Gadsden, Alabama. As a child, he moved to Antioch, Tennessee and attended Carter Lawrence Middle School in Nashville. Yelawolf’s father, Mitchell Howard Atha, is a teacher by profession, while his mother, Sheila Diane, is a shop owner. He also has four siblings, Jazmen McMurry as his brother and Amy Atha Edwards, Coty Atha Domain, and PJ Atha as his sisters.
Yelawolf was introduced to hip-hop at a young age, in part due to the fact that his mother’s boyfriend was Aerosmith’s recording engineer during the band’s famous collaboration with Run-DMC. Finally, he joined in and welcomed the three Run DMCs, who called him and sent him Beastie Boys cassette CDs.
Yelawolf Height, Weight
Yelawolfi is an attractive, intelligent and gorgeous man with a lively and impetuous demeanor. He has an excellent physique with powerful and attractive body proportions and a muscular diamond-shaped body type. He is 6 feet and 1 inch tall and weighs about 76 kg. He has short, fashionable black hair and beautiful, captivating eyes with a brilliant shade of blue.
- In 2005, Yelawolf had his first notable public appearance as a contestant on Missy Elliott’s hip-hop competition program “Road to Stardom”.
- After his resignation from the program, he released his first album, ‘Creekwater’. He then released the mixtape “Pissin’ in a Barrel of Bees”.
- In 2007 Yelawolf signed to Columbia Records and released the song “Kickin'”. The label promptly dropped it.
- The rapper went on to release the mixtapes “Slick’s Ballad: Ball of Flames Rick E. Bobby” and “Stereo: A Hip Hop Tribute to Classic Rock”. These were supplemented by “Arena Rap”, Yelawolf’s first EP.
- Yelawolf has signed a contract with Sony BMG to publish his song “Kickin”. After becoming disillusioned with life at a major record label, he turned to the underground rap scene.
- Empowered, he began to create a fan base for himself on MySpace and through soundtracks.
- In 2010 he was featured on Bizarre’s ‘Friday Night’. It was an early sign that Yelawolf would be joining Eminem’s Shady label and his musical family.
- His signing to the label was announced in 2011, and Radioactive was released at the end of the same year.
- Eminem, Kid Rock, Lil Jon and Gangsta Boo made guest appearances, while Diplo, Jim Jonsin and the JUSTICE League programmed. A year later, he collaborated with Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker on the rap rock EP Psycho White.
- Romantic Drama was released during a tour with Hopsin in 2013, but due to Shady’s 15th birthday and Yelawolf’s tour with DJ Paul, the album was not released until 2015.
- The first song to be published was ‘Out of Control’, a duet with Travis Barker, followed by ‘Daylight’, ‘Shadows’ and ‘Row Your Boat’.
- In 2017, he released the song “Punk,” which featured Barker and rappers Juicy J. This song would come on the late 2017 release of the rapper’s third major-label album, Trial by Fire.
Yelawolf’s net worth in 2022
As of July 2022, Yelawolf’s personal worth is estimated at $6 million. The source of Yelawolf’s personal wealth is her music profession. He also earns money from selling music records, music tours and music performances, including streaming. Yelawolf’s annual income from the music industry and other commercial ventures exceeds $2 million. Yelawolf earns more than $1.3 million annually from YouTube, where he has more than 2.11 million followers and more than 1.4 billion views.
Yelawolf’s wife, marriage
Canadian singer and songwriter Fefe Dobson dated and got engaged to former skateboarder Yelawolf in 2013, but the couple broke up in 2016. However, the couple generated strange headlines when they announced their wedding in September 2019. He married Sonora Rosario for Fefe, which is remarkable. In addition, Sonora has three children. He has two boys born in 2002 and 2004 and a daughter born in 2006.